Phanteks, award-winning case manufacturer, today proudly announced the successor to the very first Evolv case. The renowned Evolv MATX now sports luxurious hinged glass doors, RGB illumination and easy to access front I/O.
The latest installment to the Evolv family now sports magnetic tempered glass on hinges for easy and convenient accessibility on both sides. The silk screen printed glass panels and 3mm anodized aluminium exterior retains the sleek mimimalistic design that the Evolv is known for. Many enhancements to the internal layout provide support for long GPU's and extreme cooling with two mounting locations for radiators (up to 360mm in front and 280mm on top).
To personalize your build, the integrated RGB illumination can be synced with Phanteks RGB products and RGB motherboards when upgraded with a Phanteks RGB LED adapter. The case features Phanteks' renowned cable management design with plenty of velcro cable ties to tidy up any cables you have. The EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass is available in 3 Phanteks-signature finishes; Satin Black, Anthracite Grey, and Galaxy Silver.
PH-ES314ETG_BK Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Satin Black $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_AG Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Anthracite Grey $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_GS Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Galaxy Silver $129.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz