Phanteks, award-winning case manufacturer, today proudly announced the successor to the very first Evolv case. The renowned Evolv MATX now sports luxurious hinged glass doors, RGB illumination and easy to access front I/O.
The latest installment to the Evolv family now sports magnetic tempered glass on hinges for easy and convenient accessibility on both sides. The silk screen printed glass panels and 3mm anodized aluminium exterior retains the sleek mimimalistic design that the Evolv is known for. Many enhancements to the internal layout provide support for long GPU's and extreme cooling with two mounting locations for radiators (up to 360mm in front and 280mm on top).
To personalize your build, the integrated RGB illumination can be synced with Phanteks RGB products and RGB motherboards when upgraded with a Phanteks RGB LED adapter. The case features Phanteks' renowned cable management design with plenty of velcro cable ties to tidy up any cables you have. The EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass is available in 3 Phanteks-signature finishes; Satin Black, Anthracite Grey, and Galaxy Silver.
PH-ES314ETG_BK Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Satin Black $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_AG Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Anthracite Grey $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_GS Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Galaxy Silver $129.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard