Phanteks, award-winning case manufacturer, today proudly announced the successor to the very first Evolv case. The renowned Evolv MATX now sports luxurious hinged glass doors, RGB illumination and easy to access front I/O.
The latest installment to the Evolv family now sports magnetic tempered glass on hinges for easy and convenient accessibility on both sides. The silk screen printed glass panels and 3mm anodized aluminium exterior retains the sleek mimimalistic design that the Evolv is known for. Many enhancements to the internal layout provide support for long GPU's and extreme cooling with two mounting locations for radiators (up to 360mm in front and 280mm on top).
To personalize your build, the integrated RGB illumination can be synced with Phanteks RGB products and RGB motherboards when upgraded with a Phanteks RGB LED adapter. The case features Phanteks' renowned cable management design with plenty of velcro cable ties to tidy up any cables you have. The EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass is available in 3 Phanteks-signature finishes; Satin Black, Anthracite Grey, and Galaxy Silver.
PH-ES314ETG_BK Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Satin Black $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_AG Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Anthracite Grey $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_GS Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Galaxy Silver $129.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top