Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, announces the most powerful GeForce graphics card ever created just got better with the latest member of the iGame family of graphics cards from COLORFUL. Introducing the COLORFUL iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC featuring the most advanced cooling on a graphics card for the best overclocking experience.
Equipped with the latest GPU from NVIDIA, the COLORFUL iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC features 3584 CUDA Cores and 11GB of GDDR5X memory. The GPU is faster than a TITAN X and ensures incredible gaming performance in 4K or VR-supported titles making it the ultimate GeForce. Out of the box the card sports up to 2Ghz clock speed with a 1.6Ghz base frequency, the 3584 CUDA Cores deliver excellent performance complemented by the 11GB of GDDR5X wired to a 352-bit bus giving an incredible amount of memory bandwidth designed to deliver uncompromising performance in any title at Ultra HD 4K resolution or a smooth VR experience.
The new iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC features three 92mm fans cooling its 6-heat pipe copper plating-equipped cooling module designed and optimized for 20% more cooling than conventional air cooling.
Advanced Power Delivery
Featuring Colorful's unique Silver Plating Technology, the iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC has an improved 16+2 phase digital power supply courtesy of iGame Pure Power for maximum electrical efficiency and performance even under the most demanding loads. The power delivery design features carefully selected components including DualMOS MosFETs which allows advanced efficiency and EMI reduction as well as overall heat reduction thanks to its integrated structure.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit