Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, announces the most powerful GeForce graphics card ever created just got better with the latest member of the iGame family of graphics cards from COLORFUL. Introducing the COLORFUL iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC featuring the most advanced cooling on a graphics card for the best overclocking experience.
Equipped with the latest GPU from NVIDIA, the COLORFUL iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC features 3584 CUDA Cores and 11GB of GDDR5X memory. The GPU is faster than a TITAN X and ensures incredible gaming performance in 4K or VR-supported titles making it the ultimate GeForce. Out of the box the card sports up to 2Ghz clock speed with a 1.6Ghz base frequency, the 3584 CUDA Cores deliver excellent performance complemented by the 11GB of GDDR5X wired to a 352-bit bus giving an incredible amount of memory bandwidth designed to deliver uncompromising performance in any title at Ultra HD 4K resolution or a smooth VR experience.
The new iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC features three 92mm fans cooling its 6-heat pipe copper plating-equipped cooling module designed and optimized for 20% more cooling than conventional air cooling.
Advanced Power Delivery
Featuring Colorful's unique Silver Plating Technology, the iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC has an improved 16+2 phase digital power supply courtesy of iGame Pure Power for maximum electrical efficiency and performance even under the most demanding loads. The power delivery design features carefully selected components including DualMOS MosFETs which allows advanced efficiency and EMI reduction as well as overall heat reduction thanks to its integrated structure.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series