Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, announces the most powerful GeForce graphics card ever created just got better with the latest member of the iGame family of graphics cards from COLORFUL. Introducing the COLORFUL iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC featuring the most advanced cooling on a graphics card for the best overclocking experience.
Equipped with the latest GPU from NVIDIA, the COLORFUL iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC features 3584 CUDA Cores and 11GB of GDDR5X memory. The GPU is faster than a TITAN X and ensures incredible gaming performance in 4K or VR-supported titles making it the ultimate GeForce. Out of the box the card sports up to 2Ghz clock speed with a 1.6Ghz base frequency, the 3584 CUDA Cores deliver excellent performance complemented by the 11GB of GDDR5X wired to a 352-bit bus giving an incredible amount of memory bandwidth designed to deliver uncompromising performance in any title at Ultra HD 4K resolution or a smooth VR experience.
The new iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC features three 92mm fans cooling its 6-heat pipe copper plating-equipped cooling module designed and optimized for 20% more cooling than conventional air cooling.
Advanced Power Delivery
Featuring Colorful's unique Silver Plating Technology, the iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC has an improved 16+2 phase digital power supply courtesy of iGame Pure Power for maximum electrical efficiency and performance even under the most demanding loads. The power delivery design features carefully selected components including DualMOS MosFETs which allows advanced efficiency and EMI reduction as well as overall heat reduction thanks to its integrated structure.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard