Following the highly successful 1v1 Invitational from last year, HTC and PGL are teaming up once again for the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL event. This time around, the action and star power will be doubled, with eight of the best player duos being pitted against each other in an all out brawl for the lion's share of the $50,000 prize pool.
16 CS:GO players at the top of their game will travel to Bucharest on May 13-14 to compete in the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL.
You can follow all the action, laughs and excitement on twitch.tv/htc throughout the May 13-14 weekend.
Prize pool breakdown
1st place: $20,000
2nd place: $10,000
3rd-4th place: $5,000
5th-8th place: $2,500
Henry "HenryG" Greer and Matthew "Sadokist" Trivett will be back for seconds, along with Pala "Mantrousse" Gilroy Sen. Joining them will be Chad "SpunJ" Burchill, marking the first time the former Australian pro will visit the PGL studios.
The HTC 2v2 Invitational will also include virtual reality showdowns, thanks to the HTC Vive technology.
The HTC Vive is the world's most immersive virtual reality solution in the market, and it's only getting better. With the new Vive Tracker, developers will be able to design a pair of gloves to play musical instruments and rock climb, or to-scale model weaponry for a more complete experience. The Vive Tracker creates a wireless and seamless connection between your attached tools and the Vive system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard