Following the highly successful 1v1 Invitational from last year, HTC and PGL are teaming up once again for the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL event. This time around, the action and star power will be doubled, with eight of the best player duos being pitted against each other in an all out brawl for the lion's share of the $50,000 prize pool.
16 CS:GO players at the top of their game will travel to Bucharest on May 13-14 to compete in the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL.
You can follow all the action, laughs and excitement on twitch.tv/htc throughout the May 13-14 weekend.
Prize pool breakdown
1st place: $20,000
2nd place: $10,000
3rd-4th place: $5,000
5th-8th place: $2,500
Henry "HenryG" Greer and Matthew "Sadokist" Trivett will be back for seconds, along with Pala "Mantrousse" Gilroy Sen. Joining them will be Chad "SpunJ" Burchill, marking the first time the former Australian pro will visit the PGL studios.
The HTC 2v2 Invitational will also include virtual reality showdowns, thanks to the HTC Vive technology.
The HTC Vive is the world's most immersive virtual reality solution in the market, and it's only getting better. With the new Vive Tracker, developers will be able to design a pair of gloves to play musical instruments and rock climb, or to-scale model weaponry for a more complete experience. The Vive Tracker creates a wireless and seamless connection between your attached tools and the Vive system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit