Following the highly successful 1v1 Invitational from last year, HTC and PGL are teaming up once again for the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL event. This time around, the action and star power will be doubled, with eight of the best player duos being pitted against each other in an all out brawl for the lion's share of the $50,000 prize pool.
16 CS:GO players at the top of their game will travel to Bucharest on May 13-14 to compete in the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL.
You can follow all the action, laughs and excitement on twitch.tv/htc throughout the May 13-14 weekend.
Prize pool breakdown
1st place: $20,000
2nd place: $10,000
3rd-4th place: $5,000
5th-8th place: $2,500
Henry "HenryG" Greer and Matthew "Sadokist" Trivett will be back for seconds, along with Pala "Mantrousse" Gilroy Sen. Joining them will be Chad "SpunJ" Burchill, marking the first time the former Australian pro will visit the PGL studios.
The HTC 2v2 Invitational will also include virtual reality showdowns, thanks to the HTC Vive technology.
The HTC Vive is the world's most immersive virtual reality solution in the market, and it's only getting better. With the new Vive Tracker, developers will be able to design a pair of gloves to play musical instruments and rock climb, or to-scale model weaponry for a more complete experience. The Vive Tracker creates a wireless and seamless connection between your attached tools and the Vive system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit