ENERMAX launches STEREOSGL (Single-unit pack) which equipped with superior CSR V4.0 chipset for true wireless stereo sound quality. Moreover, this stereo speaker is harnessing DreamBassTM technology for impactful bass sound. STEREOSGL not only with premium aluminum appearance that presents a modern and stylish feel, it also comes with 4 modern colors: Blue, Red, White and Black. STEREOSGL is designed to give the music lover a chance to mix and match their pair, or to use it as a standalone unit. The single-unit pack (STEREOSGL) and twin-unit pack (STEREOTWIN) are available now in the market.
Mix and Match to create your own stereo speakers
Single speaker (STEREOSGL) alone can generate powerful sound. However, Pairing 2 speakers via BLUETOOTH connection (the operational range up to 75 feet/ 20 meters) can deliver left and right channels and allow users to enjoy the freedom of maximum mobility.
Superior CSR V4.0 chipset
Built-in advanced CSR V4.0 chipset offers quick and seamless connection to smartphones, tablets or other BLUETOOTH devices, creating high-quality music streaming to amplify your listening experience.
DreamBassTM technology creates loud and clear sound
With two 4-watt drivers and two passive radiators, STEREOTWIN harnesses ENERMAX DreamBassTM technology to generate rich bass sound.
Availability & More Product Info
STEREOSGL will be available around early April. STEREOSGL comes with 4 modern colors: Blue, Red, White and Black. STEREOTWIN comes with 2 modern color options: Black and White. For more information, please visit: https://goo.gl/PjqgvC or YouTube channel:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit