ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM modules, NAND Flash products, and mobile accessories, is proud to share that one of its products has again secured a prestigious Red DotDesign Award.
The SD700 durable external SSD took a Red Dot Design Award for 2017 as chosen from over 5,500 entries by a 39-member jury made up of independent experts from all over the world. The drive was noted for its attractive design, versatile practicability, and rugged durability, with thoroughly-tested IP68 dust and waterproof specifications in addition to military-grade shock proofing.
3D NAND external SSD gets tough
The SD700 has been designed and tested to IEC IP68 standards. That means it is completely dust-tight to prevent particulate ingress and can operate normally even after submersion in 1.5m of water for 60 minutes. ADATA has also tested the SD700 to the popular US Army MIL-STD-810G 516.6 shock and drop resistance standard, ensuring a high degree of shock proofing.
With its multi-layered protective enclosure and obvious lack of moving parts as an SSD, the SD700 offers extremely survivable storage for extreme activities. Moreover, SD700 utilizes 3D NAND flash, making it more reliable and more power efficient than traditional 2D NAND. The SD700 arrives in 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB. For connectivity, it uses USB 3.1, enough to stream 4K content with no buffering or lag. Typical data speeds are 440MB/s read and write. The SD700 is plug and play compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Android devices to best serve global audi! ences.The SD700 ushers a new era of even better mobility that that offered by durable external hard drives, including those made by ADATA itself. It weighs just 75g, operates with complete silence, and does not build up any heat.
ADATA is offering the SD700 in two-tone black and yellow or all-black color schemes.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam
- Adrenaline-fueled Twin-Stick Shooter BulletRage Announced
- 'Final Assault' WW2 Cross-Platform Competitive Multiplayer VR Game Launching May 16 on Steam, Oculus, and Viveport
- Dark Fantasy Action RPG 'Warlander' Announced for PS4 and Xbox One