Team Group, the world's leading memory brand, today announced the release of Go Card, a memory card made especially for action cameras.
Team Group is continuously dedicated to satisfying our customers' needs in every respect. And now, to meet the huge demand for memory cards brought about by smart mobile devices, and consumers' requirements for speed and versatile usages, Team Group released Go Card, a memory card that has great versatility, excellent transfer performance and UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) compliant. Go Card is able to satisfy sports lovers by capturing and preserving all wonderful memories, while expanding the memory capacity of the action camera swiftly and easily.
Team Group's latest released GO Card is not only fast, high performance and rated UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3), it is also the best companion for action camera users. With the performance Full HD and 4K high quality video needed, users are able to capture in 4K ultra high quality or 240 frames per second. The read speed of GO Card is up to 90MB/s, and the write speed is up to 45MB/s. When using GO Card, you can immediately enjoy the smooth recording and video playback experience, freely capture wonderful moments in life.
For consumers who love extreme sports to record those wonderful moments, Go Card is built for use and last in extreme environments. It offers 4 trustworthy protections: waterproof, dust proof, x-ray proof and cold resistant. The memory card will still remain undamaged and offers long lasting storage performance even if the device is broken. So users' precious memories can be completely preserved without any loss. GO Card has also been tested for compatibility with each action camera on the market. Therefore, consumers can relax and fully enjoy the fun of sports, capturing photos and videos. Using SD adapter and USB 3.0 high speed reader allows for more versatility and better transfer performance.
Go Card is adopting new printing technology to fully carry out the concept of "memory last forever". During the manufacturing process, not only the color inkjet heat transfer printing is screen free, but we are also using eco-friendly inks to protect our environment. With the new printing technology, the colors printed on the memory card can stay as vivid as ever, just like the memory stored inside.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower