Elgato today announced Stream Deck, groundbreaking controller for live content on Twitch and YouTube. Stream Deck enables epic live streams as it lets you switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and interact with your audience without the need to map and memorize any keyboard shortcuts. A USB 2.0 device about the size of two decks of cards, Stream Deck puts 15 LCD keys at your fingertips, poised to launch up to 210 actions grouped into folders. Featuring software support for numerous popular streaming applications and services, Stream Deck will become available this May for a suggested retail price of $149.95 (US) - AU pricing to be announced.
"We revolutionized gameplay sharing with Game Capture HD and now we're taking live content creation to the next level with Stream Deck," said Julian Fest, General Manager Elgato Gaming. "It provides streamers with a level of control that used to be exclusive to mainstream entertainment broadcasters."
Make it Yours
Setting up Stream Deck is effortless. Version 1.0 of the Stream Deck App supports many popular applications and services, including Elgato Game Capture, OBS, Twitch, Twitter and Tipeeestream. Elgato will extend software support through regular, free updates. By leveraging the apps' APIs (Application Program Interface), Stream Deck offers an extensive set of commands as well as automatic detection of scenes, media and sources. Assigning actions to Stream Deck's keys is easy. Using the Stream Deck App, you can browse the list of available actions, drag an entry to one of the 15 keys and customize it. You can use pre-installed icons or add your own graphics to further improve Stream Deck's usability. Stream Deck is a bus-powered USB 2.0 device. Featuring a 1 meter USB cable, an adjustable stand and key backlight control, Stream Deck is flexible enough to fit perfectly with any content creator's desk setup.
- 15 LCD keys: tap to switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and more
- Fully customizable: personalize keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds
- Direct integration: control Game Capture, OBS, Tipeeestream, Twitch, Twitter and more
- Easy setup: simply drag and drop actions onto keys in the app
Pricing & Availability
Stream Deck will become available this May on Elgato (www.elgato.com) and Amazon for a suggested
retail price of $149.95 (US). Stream Deck software is available as a free download from https://www.elgato.com/gaming. Stream Deck requires a PC with Windows 10 (64-bit) or a Mac with macOS 10.11.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases