Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, is proud to share its latest achievement highlighting its position as one of the most innovative brands to have come up in recent years. Last March 2nd, Intel CCG awarded COLORFUL their prestigious Innovation Award for 2016. This award is given to partners who have shown excellence in terms of product innovation. Ricardo Moreno, Vice President, Sales and Marketing Group for Intel, visited COLORFUL to present the award.
Intel affirms COLORFUL's position as a revolutionary brand
This award is presented to COLORFUL to recognize its advancements and innovations in developing motherboards for the Intel platform. COLORFUL has been a fast-rising star in the components field and their iGame series of motherboards have been getting much attention for their excellent balance price and features which deliver excellent performance for all users in all segments from gamers to power users.
Below are some of the highlighted products from COLORFUL that show-off their design skills and innovation:
iGame Z270 Gamer Customization
The new iGame Z270 Gamer Customization debuts a new line of motherboards for COLORFUL and in this particular model, the GameStorm Full Coverage armor is in full display. Together with that, features like Gamer Voice 2.0, GameStorm eSports Interface, KillerNIC E2500 LAN, and DIY multifunction OC button round-out some of the distinct additions of this motherboard.
iGame Z170 Ymir-X
Prior to the iGame Z270 Gamer Customization was the iGame Z170 Ymir-X: a gamer-focused motherboard featuring robust power delivery for excellent overclocking as well as KillerLAN, Gamer Voice, dedicated gaming ports for peripherals, all of which are features catered to bring the next level of gaming performance. Further DIY features include U-Disk One-key BIOS update, dual BIOS protection, high-speed storage support, multi-GPU support and user-customizable lighting.
iGame Z170 Ymir-G
Like the board above, the iGame Z170 Ymir-G for its time was a breakthrough gaming motherboard with dual LAN support, onboard DIY buttons, highspeed storage and I/O ports along with excellent multi-GPU support. For its time, it held the flagship status for COLORFUL thanks to its majestic mix of gaming and DIY functionality.
iGame Z170 Snake Customized Version
A customized Snake eSports motherboard to commemorate Snake's dominance in the eSports world.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit