Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, is proud to share its latest achievement highlighting its position as one of the most innovative brands to have come up in recent years. Last March 2nd, Intel CCG awarded COLORFUL their prestigious Innovation Award for 2016. This award is given to partners who have shown excellence in terms of product innovation. Ricardo Moreno, Vice President, Sales and Marketing Group for Intel, visited COLORFUL to present the award.
Intel affirms COLORFUL's position as a revolutionary brand
This award is presented to COLORFUL to recognize its advancements and innovations in developing motherboards for the Intel platform. COLORFUL has been a fast-rising star in the components field and their iGame series of motherboards have been getting much attention for their excellent balance price and features which deliver excellent performance for all users in all segments from gamers to power users.
Below are some of the highlighted products from COLORFUL that show-off their design skills and innovation:
iGame Z270 Gamer Customization
The new iGame Z270 Gamer Customization debuts a new line of motherboards for COLORFUL and in this particular model, the GameStorm Full Coverage armor is in full display. Together with that, features like Gamer Voice 2.0, GameStorm eSports Interface, KillerNIC E2500 LAN, and DIY multifunction OC button round-out some of the distinct additions of this motherboard.
iGame Z170 Ymir-X
Prior to the iGame Z270 Gamer Customization was the iGame Z170 Ymir-X: a gamer-focused motherboard featuring robust power delivery for excellent overclocking as well as KillerLAN, Gamer Voice, dedicated gaming ports for peripherals, all of which are features catered to bring the next level of gaming performance. Further DIY features include U-Disk One-key BIOS update, dual BIOS protection, high-speed storage support, multi-GPU support and user-customizable lighting.
iGame Z170 Ymir-G
Like the board above, the iGame Z170 Ymir-G for its time was a breakthrough gaming motherboard with dual LAN support, onboard DIY buttons, highspeed storage and I/O ports along with excellent multi-GPU support. For its time, it held the flagship status for COLORFUL thanks to its majestic mix of gaming and DIY functionality.
iGame Z170 Snake Customized Version
A customized Snake eSports motherboard to commemorate Snake's dominance in the eSports world.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard