ASUS today announced the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards. These VR-ready gaming graphics cards feature the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics processing units (GPU), delivering 35 percent faster performance than GeForce GTX 1080, and even outperforming the NVIDIA Titan X during gaming. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080i and ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti feature the industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology for premium quality and reliability. They also feature GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking and XSplit Gamecaster for instant gameplay streaming.
VR-ready gaming graphics cards with Auto-Extreme technology and GPU Tweak II for premium quality and intuitive performance tweaking
- ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti provides ultra-fast performance, all-new MaxContact cooling and ASUS Aura Sync lighting
- ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features a dual-ball-bearing fan for up to
- 2X-longer card lifespan and customizable backlit logo
- Both graphics cards feature industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology that combines premium quality with the best reliability
- Both models also feature GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking and XSplit Gamecaster for instant gameplay streaming
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti has a 2.5-slot width for 40 percent more surface area for heat dissipation compared to previous 2-slot designs. It is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including the all-new MaxContact, an industry-first GPU cooling technology that features an optimized copper spreader that is in direct contact with the GPU for improved thermal transfer. MaxContact, together with three patented wing-blade 0dB fans, ensure ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti delivers 30 percent cooler and three-times (3X) quieter performance than reference cards. The fans are IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. ASUS FanConnect II provides CPU- or GPU-controlled fan headers and a comprehensive set of GPU Tweak II tuning options to optimize system cooling even further.
Industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology with 10+2 phases Super Alloy Power II components ensure premium quality and reliability.
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features synchronized ASUS Aura Sync for complete RGB LED customization and personalization. A VR-friendly design with two HDMI ports lets gamers keep a VR headset connected to their system for immersive, virtual-reality gaming any time.
ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features a dual-ball-bearing fan for up to two-times (2X) longer card lifespan and a customizable logo to let gamers personalize their system. It also features a VR-friendly design with two HDMI ports so gamers can enjoy immersive virtual reality at any time without having to swap cables.
All ASUS graphics cards feature Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-exclusive 100%-automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality, performance and longevity. Auto-Extreme technology has improved reliability by 30 percent since it was introduced; it is also environmentally-friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50 percent.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Redesigned with an intuitive user interface, GPU Tweak II makes gaming and overclocking easier than ever, while retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
An included one-year XSplit Gamecaster premium license - a $99 value - lets gamers easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage, and has GPU Tweak II controls, so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080i and ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti will be available worldwide from mid-March, 2017. Please contact myself for further information.
Latest News Posts
- Switch VR may happen via Google Cardboard-like Labo kits
- Anthem's loading times may be a big problem
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage