Chieftec Announces CH07 Gamer Mid-Tower Case
CHIEFTEC's successful story began more than 10 years ago when the Dragon Series was introduced; over 50.000 units left our production facilities monthly. To continue the story, CHIEFTEC has done a market survey and developed a brand new midi tower to lead the trend. CH-07 is the model you want to know more about.
"The CH-07 unifies all expected and necessary features that gamers require and will soon become one of the leading models in the Dragon series", says the general manager of Chieftec European branch office, Eddy Shih.
Ergonomic and distinct smooth-flowing lines emphasise the exterior design of this chassis which would be obtainable in combination with either a black or a ruby-red front panel held in mesh.
All necessary ON/OFF buttons as well as relevant connectors such as the USB, Audio and eSATA are located on the top of the front panel in an easy-to-reach position.
One (1x) 220mm LED fan to the left side panel and additional two (2x) and one (1x) 120mm LED fans each to the top cover and the front respectively are pre-installed. An optional 120mm fan can be posi-tioned to the rear of the chassis and provides an optimised air-flow to cool the installed components perfectly.
The interior of the CH-07 offers lots of space and accommodates not only M-ATX and ATX but also E-ATX mainboards owing to its special depth.
With the patented "easy-to-use" fastening clip, the installation of the four external (4x) 5.25" bays for ODD devices and the six internal (6x) 3.5'' HDD bays are of course tool-free and extremely simple. For more information, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit