Chieftec Announces CH07 Gamer Mid-Tower Case
CHIEFTEC's successful story began more than 10 years ago when the Dragon Series was introduced; over 50.000 units left our production facilities monthly. To continue the story, CHIEFTEC has done a market survey and developed a brand new midi tower to lead the trend. CH-07 is the model you want to know more about.
"The CH-07 unifies all expected and necessary features that gamers require and will soon become one of the leading models in the Dragon series", says the general manager of Chieftec European branch office, Eddy Shih.
Ergonomic and distinct smooth-flowing lines emphasise the exterior design of this chassis which would be obtainable in combination with either a black or a ruby-red front panel held in mesh.
All necessary ON/OFF buttons as well as relevant connectors such as the USB, Audio and eSATA are located on the top of the front panel in an easy-to-reach position.
One (1x) 220mm LED fan to the left side panel and additional two (2x) and one (1x) 120mm LED fans each to the top cover and the front respectively are pre-installed. An optional 120mm fan can be posi-tioned to the rear of the chassis and provides an optimised air-flow to cool the installed components perfectly.
The interior of the CH-07 offers lots of space and accommodates not only M-ATX and ATX but also E-ATX mainboards owing to its special depth.
With the patented "easy-to-use" fastening clip, the installation of the four external (4x) 5.25" bays for ODD devices and the six internal (6x) 3.5'' HDD bays are of course tool-free and extremely simple. For more information, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit