Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, announced availability for its Razer Power Bank smart charge accessory.
The ultimate on-the-go charging solution extends the Razer Blade Stealth laptop battery life past 15 hours
The Razer Power Bank is optimised to work with the Razer Blade Stealth 12.5-inch laptop to extend battery life past 15 hours.
Razer's Power Bank is also compatible with additional USB-C powered laptops for absolute convenience. Users can also connect a wide array of mobile devices with dual USB-A ports and a USB-C port for charging up to three mobile devices simultaneously. Equipped with a large 12,800 mAh capacity battery, the Razer Power Bank is an ideal travelling companion for all mobile power needs.
The Razer Power Bank is equipped with Intelligent device charging and is able to instantly identify the type of device that is plugged in. A fast-charge feature unlocks up to six hours of battery life in a Blade Stealth in less than two hours of charging.
"High-performance mobile laptops like the Razer Blade Stealth are more a part of daily life than ever before, and keeping them charged and ready is a high priority," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "The Razer Power Bank enables true mobility for users who can now quickly and smartly charge their laptop, phone and tablet at the same time when an outlet isn't an option."
US$149.99 / 169.99 Euros / 144.99 GBP
Timing: March 2017
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and France
- Large 12,800mAh battery
- USB-C laptop charging
- Get up to 15hrs combined battery life with the Razer Blade Stealth
- Dual USB-A ports for mobile device charging
- Intelligent Device Detection
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and fast charge technology
- Durable and lightweight CNC aluminum
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit