The FINAL FANTASY XV "Booster Pack +" DLC, first announced at last month's 30th Anniversary Celebration Event, is now available to all Season Pass holders. The "Booster Pack +" contains powerful items that give players a potent combat advantage and improve their angling skills.
Increased Level Cap, Powerful Weapon, Improved Fishing Gear and More
These items include:
- Ragnarok - A single handed sword allowing players to perform a powerful Warp-strike attack
- Dragon Drain - A fishing rod that suppresses the movement of fish, making harder fish easier to catch
- Avior - A reel that can pull in fish with greater strength by taking off more HP the lower the line durability falls
- The "Booster Pack" (Free Version) that includes the Magitek Exosuit will be released at a later date.
In another new update released this week, two new music tracks from the upcoming action-RPG NieR: AutomataÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢ ("Song of the Ancients/Destiny," "Weight of the World") have been added to the music player in FINAL FANTASY XV, letting players enjoy the atmosphere of the game's world while driving the Regalia, walking around or riding a chocobo. Several other additions and improvements include:
- Addition of timed quests
- Increased level cap, from 99 to 120
- Total number of saved photos increased from 150 to 200
- Music player is now accessible while riding chocobos
- Support for increased framerate on PlayStation 4 Pro light mode
Previously exclusive as a pre-order bonus, A KING'S TALEÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢: FINAL FANTASY XV will be available as a free download for all players starting March 1st via the Xbox Games Store and the PlayStation Store. Taking place a fictitious 30 years before the events of FINAL FANTASY XV, the game features retro-style graphics centered around a fast-paced combat system with influences from modern gaming. The in-depth combat system blends intense attacks, devastating magic, mighty summons and unique companion attacks into a singular gaming experience through three diverse locations in the world of FINAL FANTASY XV.
About FINAL FANTASY XV
The latest instalment in the classic series, FINAL FANTASY XV is set in an enthralling world where fantasy meets reality, where players will embark on an adventure like no other. Join Prince Noctis and his comrades on an epic journey of brotherhood, love and despair as they unravel Noctis's destiny and take up arms against the warmongering empire, Niflheim.
With a captivating cast of characters, breath-taking visuals, open world exploration and thrilling action-packed real-time combat, FINAL FANTASY XV is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY experience for both newcomers to the series and series fans alike.
FINAL FANTASY XV is available now worldwide. This game is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at https://www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
About NieR: Automata
NieR: AUTOMATA is a third-person action role-playing game (RPG) and follow-up to the 2010 cult hit NieR. Offering a fresh blend of action and RPG gameplay styles set in a time when humans have been driven into a war between androids and machines. Developed by SQUARE ENIX and PlatinumGames Inc., NieR: Automata will release in North America on March 7 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and STEAM in 2017. Players can download a free demo for the PlayStation 4 system from the PlayStation Store at: http://bit.ly/NieRDemo.
This title is rated M (Mature). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at https://www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS and TAITO branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive, Crystal Dynamics, and Eidos Montreal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 130 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST, which has sold over 70 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER, which has sold over 58 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today