STREACOM and HWBOT, an organization regulating international overclocking competitions and rankings, is proud to announce selection of the BC1 Open Benchtable as winner of the prestigious iF DESIGN AWARD. The BC1 Open Benchtable was the winning product in the category of Computer Product, underlining the unique design of the BC1 which offers a lightweight, portable, toolless and fully integrated benchtable for enthusiasts and professionals.
Renowned iF International Design Forum Selects the BC1 Open Benchtable for Computer Product Design Award 2017
"After more than a year of research and design, followed by months of work with partners Streacom to bring the product to market, it's an honor to receive industry recognition from a respected group like the iF International Design Forum," commented Timothee Pineau, VP of OverClocking-TV.
"This award from iF Design underlines the value of leveraging the unique knowledge base and expertise of the PC enthusiast community at HWBOT," commented Pieter-Jan Plaisier, Director at HWBOT. "The innovative design of the Open Benchtable owes a great deal to the input and feedback of enthusiastic HWBOT members from around the world."
"It is truly an honour to receive this prestigious award for the BC1, which stands as a testament to the unique and innovative design that has redefined the benchtable market," commented Shimon Simon, Head of Design and Manufacturing at Streacom. "The award further validates our reputation as a company that pushes the boundaries of form, function, quality and value."
The BC1 Open Benchtable and its uniquely portable and integrated design clearly made a positive impression on the 58-member iF DESIGN Forum jury which was made up of independent experts from all over the world. The competition was intense with over 5,500 entries submitted from 59 countries - all hopeful of receiving the iF DESIGN seal of approval.
More information about the BC1 Open Benchtable award from iF DESIGN can be found in the "Design Excellence" section of the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE.
About the iF DESIGN AWARD
For over 60 years the iF DESIGN AWARD has been recognized as an arbiter of quality for exceptional design. The iF label is renowned worldwide for outstanding design services, and the iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the most important design prizes in the world. Submissions are awarded in the following disciplines: Product, Packaging, Communication and Service Design, Architecture and Interior Architecture as well as Professional Concepts. All awarded entries are featured on the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE, in the iF design app and are displayed at the iF design exhibition Hamburg.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- THQ Nordic to revive old-school Nickelodeon games
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit