SQUARE ENIX introduced the unique array of weapon types, fluid combo system, and fast-paced battle mechanics of NieR: Automata in a new action-packed trailer.
The game will feature four weapon types available to protagonist 2B (small swords, large swords, spears and combat bracers) that can be switched mid-combo to maximize 2B's range of abilities and effectiveness. Players can also unlock a diverse arsenal of weapons and upgrades to the player's "Pod" support system to enhance their gameplay.
The "Arsenal of Elegant Destruction" trailer is available on YouTube.
NieR: Automata, developed by SQUARE ENIX and PlatinumGames Inc., will release in North America on March 7 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam in 2017.
Players can download a free demo for the PlayStation4 system from the PlayStationStore at: http://bit.ly/NieRDemo.
Additional NieR: Automata assets are available on the press site at: press.na.square-enix.com.
Story of NieR: Automata
Invaders from another world attack without warning, unleashing their secret weapon: the machines. In the face of this insurmountable threat, the human race is driven from the earth and takes refuge on the moon.
The humans develop an army of android soldiers to fight back against the mechanical horde, but succeed only in slowing its advance. To break the deadlock, a new breed of android infantry is sent into the fray: the YoRHa squad.
In the forsaken wasteland below, the war between the machines and the androids rages on. A war that is soon to unveil the long-forgotten truth of this world...
Official Page: http://nierautomata.com
This title is rated M (Mature). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at http://www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit