SQUARE ENIX introduced the unique array of weapon types, fluid combo system, and fast-paced battle mechanics of NieR: Automata in a new action-packed trailer.
The game will feature four weapon types available to protagonist 2B (small swords, large swords, spears and combat bracers) that can be switched mid-combo to maximize 2B's range of abilities and effectiveness. Players can also unlock a diverse arsenal of weapons and upgrades to the player's "Pod" support system to enhance their gameplay.
The "Arsenal of Elegant Destruction" trailer is available on YouTube.
NieR: Automata, developed by SQUARE ENIX and PlatinumGames Inc., will release in North America on March 7 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam in 2017.
Players can download a free demo for the PlayStation4 system from the PlayStationStore at: http://bit.ly/NieRDemo.
Additional NieR: Automata assets are available on the press site at: press.na.square-enix.com.
Story of NieR: Automata
Invaders from another world attack without warning, unleashing their secret weapon: the machines. In the face of this insurmountable threat, the human race is driven from the earth and takes refuge on the moon.
The humans develop an army of android soldiers to fight back against the mechanical horde, but succeed only in slowing its advance. To break the deadlock, a new breed of android infantry is sent into the fray: the YoRHa squad.
In the forsaken wasteland below, the war between the machines and the androids rages on. A war that is soon to unveil the long-forgotten truth of this world...
Official Page: http://nierautomata.com
This title is rated M (Mature). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at http://www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases