As the world's most popular GAMING graphics card vendor, MSI is proud to introduce a brand new series of graphics cards to its lineup based on NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10 series. Measuring in at max 173mm length, the new AERO ITX models are small in size, but just as big in performance as their bigger brothers.
PALM SIZE, BIG PUNCH
Matching perfectly with the new Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON motherboard, this makes them ideal for small form factor gaming systems and HTPC's. The AERO ITX models based on GeForce GTX 1070 and GeForce GTX 1060 feature a single MSI TORX Fan on a compact heat sink featuring 8mm Superpipes and airflow control technology. All of this is covered by a very classy looking black and silver shroud with some carbon details. Even in a small form factor, staying as silent as possible is important. MSI's ZERO FROZR technology stops the single TORX Fan from spinning when the temperatures are low during light usage.
The new AERO ITX models are expected to be available later this month, check with your local retailers for availability.
PREPARE FOR VR WITH MSI
To fully enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI GeForce GTX 1060 and above graphics cards deliver perfect performance for a smooth VR experience. The MSI Gaming App now features a function to optimize PCs for smooth VR performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit