WPGI Womens Esports League (an Australian Esports Media Group company) today announces a partnership with ASUS. The partnership, dedicated to delivering the most innovative hardware for all WPGI players at the Gold Coast LAN finals on March 5th, 2017.
WPGI are proud to announce this partnership with ASUS whose support of female gamers and esports is groundbreaking and enables players to compete at peak performance in a competitive finals atmosphere.
"Words alone cannot convey how excited I am to launch WPGI with ASUS, and change the competitive landscape for women in esports," said Event Director James Cowan. "For many years Oceania has been behind the global esports curve, but today we start to change that. through WPGI we hope to set the standard for leagues not just here in Oceania, but worldwide."
About WPGI Womens Esports Leagues
Founded in 2017 after numerous successful one day competitions in 2016, WPGI is one of Oceania's most pioneering Leagues in gaming playing host to numerous professional gaming teams. Our inaugural season has seen 6 powerhouse all-female teams competing for $10,000AUD in prize money.
Teams also benefit from a match stipend, paid to players win, lose or draw, and paid flights and accommodation to the LAN finals on the Gold Coast.
An all-female League promotes industry inclusivity and provides support to all female gamers interested in being involved with esports in a professional, positive and competitive environment.
Latest News Posts
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms