WPGI Womens Esports League (an Australian Esports Media Group company) today announces a partnership with ASUS. The partnership, dedicated to delivering the most innovative hardware for all WPGI players at the Gold Coast LAN finals on March 5th, 2017.
WPGI are proud to announce this partnership with ASUS whose support of female gamers and esports is groundbreaking and enables players to compete at peak performance in a competitive finals atmosphere.
"Words alone cannot convey how excited I am to launch WPGI with ASUS, and change the competitive landscape for women in esports," said Event Director James Cowan. "For many years Oceania has been behind the global esports curve, but today we start to change that. through WPGI we hope to set the standard for leagues not just here in Oceania, but worldwide."
About WPGI Womens Esports Leagues
Founded in 2017 after numerous successful one day competitions in 2016, WPGI is one of Oceania's most pioneering Leagues in gaming playing host to numerous professional gaming teams. Our inaugural season has seen 6 powerhouse all-female teams competing for $10,000AUD in prize money.
Teams also benefit from a match stipend, paid to players win, lose or draw, and paid flights and accommodation to the LAN finals on the Gold Coast.
An all-female League promotes industry inclusivity and provides support to all female gamers interested in being involved with esports in a professional, positive and competitive environment.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard