Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the new Razer Blade 14-inch gaming laptop. This latest version of Razer's award-winning laptop offers an updated CPU, faster memory and a new 4K UHD screen option. The result is a laptop with a perfect balance of power, mobility and durability with the characteristically elegant Razer Blade profile.
The Blade now includes the latest Intel Kaby-Lake CPU, faster memory and a new 4K UHD display option
The latest generation of 7th Gen Intel Core i7 quad-core processor in the new Razer Blade is more powerful and more efficient than last year's model, the "Best Portable Gaming Laptop" on the market according to Digital Trends (November 2016). The powerful CPU of the new Razer Blade achieves double-digit increases in productivity benchmarks and is paired with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics to deliver the best frame rates available in an ultra-thin laptop. The performance of the new Razer Blade is matched by its light weight and durability. Measuring only 0.70 inches thin, it weighs a little more than four pounds and is housed in a unibody CNC aluminum chassis.
A Full HD panel comes standard on the new Razer Blade, while a new 4K UHD touchscreen option will be available for the first time on Razer's 14-inch model. Razer Blade users can enjoy extraordinarily clear visuals and intense frame rates in games with the Full HD display, or step up to the clarity of 4K for ultimate picture quality and the convenience of a touchscreen interface.
"The Razer Blade sets the benchmark for performance in thin laptops," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO.
"More users embraced this flagship computer model in 2016 than ever before, and we are excited to make it even more available worldwide this year. Beyond gaming, it has been really gratifying to see people enjoying the power and portability of the Blade for video editing, music creation and software development."
STARTING PRICE: AU$2,799.95
Razerzone.com - February 13, 2017
Select Retailers - February 20, 2017
Worldwide - March 2017
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor (2.8GHz / 3.8GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 VRAM)
- 16 GB System Memory (DDR4, 2400MHz)
- Windows 10 64-bit
- 256 GB / 512 GB / 1 TB SSD (PCIe M.2) options
- 14-in. IPS Full HD Matte (1920 x 1080) / 14-in. 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) capacitive multi-touch options
- Anti-ghosting keyboard with per-key lighting powered by Razer Chroma
- Killer Wireless-AC 1535 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.1)
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- USB 3.0 port x3 (SuperSpeed)
- HDMI 2.0 video and audio output
- 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Built-in webcam (2.0 MP)
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Array microphone
- Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
- 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security chip embedded
- Razer Synapse enabled with programmable keyboard, trackpad, backlighting, and fan control
- Kensington security slot
- Compact 165 W power adapter
- Built-in 70 Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Approx. Size: 0.70 in. / 17.9 mm (Height) x 13.6 in. / 345 mm (Width) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)
- Approx. Weight (Full HD): 4.10 lbs. / 1.86 kg
- Approx. Weight (UHD): 4.30 lbs. / 1.95 kg