During February and March of this year, MSI is combining several game bundles on Graphics Cards, Motherboards, Notebooks and Desktop systems. Bringing you the unique opportunity to get two of the hottest games of early 2017! Published by Ubisoft, For Honor and Ghost Recon: Wildlands are two seriously epic games that have kept gamers eagerly awaiting their release for months or even years. Both games will launch in the coming weeks so now is the perfect time to get them!
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to pick up both games while upgrading your gaming system or simply buying a brand new one. For eligible MSI Graphics Cards and Notebooks, MSI has arranged an additional Ghost Recon: Wildlands Season Pass on top of the NVIDIA game bundle which lets you choose either For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands. You can get right into the action and put your new gear to the test while enjoying these exciting new games in their full graphical glory.
Below is an overview of which game or season pass you can get per product category. More specific information about eligible models and participating resellers is available on the promotion landing page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit