Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases a new line called KalmX and is consist of GeForce GTX 1050 Ti series. With passive cooler and the advanced powerful Pascal architecture, Palit GeForce GTX 1050Ti KalmX - pursue the silent 0dB gaming environment.
Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is a true gaming GPU designed for every PC gamer. It's built to the exacting specifications of the GeForce GTX family and powered by NVIDIA Pascal-the most advanced GPU architecture ever created, it's loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory. GeForce GTX 1050 Ti transforms your PC into a gaming rig to rival any game console.
Its powerful, ultra-efficient next-gens architecture makes the Palit GTX 1050 Ti KalmX the weapon of choice for serious gaming at an incredible value. Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti gives you the gaming horsepower to take on today's most demanding titles in full 1080p HD@60 FPS.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX- 0dB solution
- The first passive cooler for GTX1050 Ti in the market
- Two nickel plated heat pipes
- Vast volume of nickel plated fins
- Copper base with heat pipes for best heat dissipation from GPU to fins
- No external power required, good for small case PC
- Affordable GTX series product, great C/P value
- Great Hardware Components
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit