Kingston Technology Releases HyperX SO-DIMMS for Netbooks
New Notebook Modules Help Increase Performance in Miniature PCs
Sydney, Australia - March 23 , 2009 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of a high-performance 2GB HyperX SO-DIMM specifically targeted to owners of netbook computing devices using the Intel Atom processor. Shipping immediately, the new SO-DIMM (Kingston part #: KHX4200S2LL/2G) is designed to increase system performance by using faster latency timings in netbook computers that support DDR2-533MHz bus specifications.
"A netbook or mobile internet device will automatically recognize the preset low latency value of the HyperX memory module and properly boot the mobile device to provide higher performance than standard memory," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "Netbooks are growing in popularity and Kingston is pleased to present a HyperX module that makes these small mobile devices run faster."
The 2GB HyperX SO-DIMM is perfect for such netbooks as the Asus Eee, MSI Wind and Gigabyte UMPC lines. Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at https://www.kingston.com/anz.
Kingston HyperX DDR2 SO-DIMM Specifications
Part Number: KHX4200S2LL/2G
Capacity and Features: 2GB 533MHz Low Latency (CL3-3-3-8)
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to https://www.kingston-blog.com.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : HyperX DDR2 SO-DIMM
RRP: A$54 and NZ$72
Warranty: Lifetime with 24/7 support
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit https://www.kingston.com/anz
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit