Acer, a global leader in gaming displays, today announced the U.S. availability of the Acer XR382CQK, a 37.5-inch 21:9 ultrawide QHD (3440x1600) monitor boasting a 2300R curve and a ZeroFrame design. The broad size and gentle curve deepen immersion, while AMD Free Sync technology delivers stutter-free visuals for smooth gaming.
Featuring QHD resolution, up to a 75Hz refresh rate and a 5ms response time, the Acer XR342CQK produces lifelike images. Free Sync matches the GPU and monitor rendering rate to produce smooth visuals without the tearing and choppiness that can occur with gameplay. It also features sleek, contemporary aesthetics with a cable management hole for organizing cables and keeping the desk clutter free.
- High QHD (3440x1600) resolution delivers stunningly clear images
- AMD FreeSync renders smooth, stutter-free gameplay
- Ergonomic stand promotes optimum comfort with adjustable tilt, swivel and height
- ZeroFrame design affords maximum viewing area and near seamless multi-monitor setups
- Dynamic sound effects thanks to DTS Sound and two 7W speakers
- Excellent multitasking capabilities via picture-by-picture, picture-in-picture and daisy chaining
Several features increase productivity by making multi-tasking easier than ever. Picture-by-picture enables two inputs to the same monitor for viewing content side-by-side within one screen for working on two projects simultaneously. Picture-in-picture lets users watch their favorite movie or video while creating content, paying bills or completing another task on the other. In addition, daisy chain capability enables multi-monitor setups that are near seamless visually thanks to the
The IPS panel provides accurate color for superb picture quality at wide viewing angles up to 172 degrees horizontally and 178 degrees vertically. In addition, the 100 percent sRGB delivers the color space reproduction professionals and enthusiasts desire for top quality color across applications.
Powerful connectivity includes HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort v1.2 and a USB 3.0 hub x4 with ports on the side and down of screen for quickly connecting a mouse, keyboard, gaming headset and other devices without having to leave the chair. It also has a USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type-C port providing fast data transfer of up to 5 Gbps.
Primed for Comfort
Those who spend hours in front of the computer will appreciate an ergonomic stand optimizing viewing comfort with the ability to tilt (-5 to +35 degrees), swivel (+/- 30 degrees) and adjust height (up to 5.11 inches). For enjoying realistic sound effects, the Acer XR382CQK has two 7W speakers enhanced with DTS Sound. Featuring Acer EyeProtect, the new monitors leverage flicker-less, blue-light filter, ComfyView and low-dimming technologies to help prevent shaky visuals, screen glare and over-illumination, which may help reduce eye strain during long gaming sessions.
Customizable Profiles & Ambient Lighting
GameView technology lets gamers swiftly toggle between three customizable display profiles to tweak settings in-game without having to navigate the OSD menu. Setting capabilities include the ability to adjust black levels to clearly see threats in the dark, aim-point assistance to perfect the shot as well as changing the on-screen refresh rate.
Ambient lighting effects include various colors with pulse, flash or ripple and can be adjusted through the OSD menu.
Pricing and Availability
The Acer XR382CQK is available at leading retailers in the United States for $1,299.99 (MSRP). Click here for images.
The monitors are backed by professional, high-quality technical support and a standard three-year parts and labor warranty.(1) Acer's online community at community.acer.com provides customers discussion forums, answers to frequently asked questions and the opportunity to share ideas for new and enhanced services and products.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!