Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced a major refresh to its keyboard lineup starting with the brand new Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 mechanical gaming keyboard.
The new Razer BlackWidow V2 mechanical gaming keyboard line gets new switch option, magnetic wrist rest, and cosmetic updates
Originally launched in 2010, Razer BlackWidow mechanical keyboards quickly became the world's most popular gaming keyboard and the de facto choice of professional gamers everywhere. Razer began manufacturing its own mechanical switches in 2014 - the Razer Green and Razer Orange switch - that set benchmarks in the industry for gaming-optimized actuation and reset responsiveness and superior durability.
The Razer BlackWidow V2 continues the legacy of offering the best tactile switches with the Green and Orange variants, and adds an alternative - the Razer Yellow switch. Its linear and silent design and reduced travel distance allows keys to be pressed faster than ever before. The new switch's feel and properties are meant for FPS and MOBA players who press certain keys thousands of times over the course of a match session.
The Razer Yellow switch, like the Green and Orange switches, is rated to 80 million keystrokes, the highest mark amongst current generation mechanical switches and one that is meant to last years longer than any other mechanical switch.
The Razer BlackWidow V2's durability is matched by the comfort it offers. A newly included magnetic wrist rest optionally attaches to the bottom of BlackWidow V2 keyboard and helps keep gamers comfortable during marathon gaming sessions.
"We've made improvements across the board and are still the only company designing keyboard switches made specifically for gaming," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO.
"The Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 builds on the legacy we started in 2010 with the original BlackWidow by offering legendary durability and comfort. This is the best mechanical keyboard we've ever produced."
Razerzone.com - Available Now
Worldwide - January 2017
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force (Green)
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 45 g actuation force (Orange / Yellow)
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Razer Chroma customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
- Ergonomic magnetic wrist rest
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- USB pass-through
- 3.5 mm 4-pole audio pass through jack
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
For more information about the Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-chroma-v2
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games