SILICON POWER Announces Major Brand Name - Model Specific Memory Module Series
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power officially announces Model Specific Memory Series for use on major brand name PCs such as Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC, etc for ultimate compatibility. The Model Specific Memory module is available in desktop, laptop and server computer variants corresponding to various computer models. When a new brand name computer model is released, Silicon Power will analyze the newly released model and carefully pick the flash module that will be used to produce the memory modules for this new model. The end result is a memory module specifically produced for your computer model that has been through stringent compatibility and stability tests.
Choosing Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory module is the way to go when it comes to brand name computers. To squeeze every last drop of potential out of your computer, users can match their brand name computer model to a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory for ultra stability and maximum compatibility!
Silicon Power's Model Specific Memory Series is customer oriented and meets the needs of customers. For the ease of customers, Silicon Power has hosted a site to search for a Model Specific Memory that is dedicated for your computer. Entering your corresponding computer model number, the search engine will give you a Silicon Power Model Specific Memory that is right for you without the hassle of testing and worrying about compatibility issues yourself. In addition to the search engine site, should you come across any other memory related issues, please do not hesitate to contact Silicon Power's TechSupport.
Silicon Power's - Model Specific Memory Series are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and comes with a Lifetime warranty. It is the best choice for memory buyers!
Note: Acer, ASUS, HP, IBM, Mac, DELL, FUJITSU, TOSHIBA, NEC are logos of their respective owners.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard