Nintendo Switch launches around the world on March 3, but fans can play it weeks before that date by visiting the Nintendo booth (No. 11255) at PAX South in San Antonio, Texas.
Visitors Get Hands-On Time with Top Nintendo Switch Games
Nintendo Switch launches around the world on March 3, but fans can play it weeks before that date by visiting the Nintendo booth (No. 11255) at PAX South in San Antonio, Texas. Nintendo is bringing its revolutionary home gaming system and many fun games to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center from Jan. 27 to Jan. 29 during the annual video game convention. The interactive booth is open to anyone with a PAX South badge, and will let attendees experience several Nintendo Switch games, including The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 1-2-Switch, Snipperclips: Cut it out, together!, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Bomberman R from Konami Digital Entertainment and Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers from CAPCOM.
The main stage at the Nintendo booth will feature hands-on time with different Nintendo Switch games. But instead of a traditional booth setup, these games can be experienced in creative environments that show off the unique functionality of the Nintendo Switch system.
For example, games can be played in the cross-section of an airplane to show how easy it is to take Nintendo Switch with you anywhere. Other games will be set up in a living room to highlight that Nintendo Switch is also a home gaming system that can be played on a TV. In addition to all the awesome Nintendo Switch experiences, the main stage at the Nintendo booth will feature hosted competitions, live demonstrations, video presentations and other fun Nintendo surprises.
"We absolutely love bringing our games and systems directly to the fans, and PAX South is a great venue to do just that," said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America's Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "PAX South will be one of the first opportunities for fans to try out Nintendo Switch before it launches on March 3."
PAX South runs Jan. 27-29 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at 900 E. Market St., San Antonio, TX 78205. Nintendo's interactive booth (No. 11255) is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
For more information about Nintendo Switch, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series