Nintendo Switch launches around the world on March 3, but fans can play it weeks before that date by visiting the Nintendo booth (No. 11255) at PAX South in San Antonio, Texas.
Visitors Get Hands-On Time with Top Nintendo Switch Games
Nintendo Switch launches around the world on March 3, but fans can play it weeks before that date by visiting the Nintendo booth (No. 11255) at PAX South in San Antonio, Texas. Nintendo is bringing its revolutionary home gaming system and many fun games to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center from Jan. 27 to Jan. 29 during the annual video game convention. The interactive booth is open to anyone with a PAX South badge, and will let attendees experience several Nintendo Switch games, including The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 1-2-Switch, Snipperclips: Cut it out, together!, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Bomberman R from Konami Digital Entertainment and Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers from CAPCOM.
The main stage at the Nintendo booth will feature hands-on time with different Nintendo Switch games. But instead of a traditional booth setup, these games can be experienced in creative environments that show off the unique functionality of the Nintendo Switch system.
For example, games can be played in the cross-section of an airplane to show how easy it is to take Nintendo Switch with you anywhere. Other games will be set up in a living room to highlight that Nintendo Switch is also a home gaming system that can be played on a TV. In addition to all the awesome Nintendo Switch experiences, the main stage at the Nintendo booth will feature hosted competitions, live demonstrations, video presentations and other fun Nintendo surprises.
"We absolutely love bringing our games and systems directly to the fans, and PAX South is a great venue to do just that," said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America's Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "PAX South will be one of the first opportunities for fans to try out Nintendo Switch before it launches on March 3."
PAX South runs Jan. 27-29 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at 900 E. Market St., San Antonio, TX 78205. Nintendo's interactive booth (No. 11255) is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
For more information about Nintendo Switch, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit