The next chapter in the storied TEKKEN franchise will finally land in the hands of video game lovers and avid fighting game aficionados when TEKKEN 7 launches in the Americas on June 2, 2017 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM.
TEKKEN 7 for home consoles and PCs represents the culmination of the highest levels of fighting game development, even surpassing its arcade counterpart by offering additional balance and fine tuning, the inclusion of a dramatic story mode, more characters, and the implementation of online tournament modes that are sure to ignite the fighting spirit amongst gamers around the world.
When TEKKEN 7 launches on June 2, 2017, the game will be available with a variety of special offers that are sure to please hardcore TEKKEN fans and newcomers to the series, including:
The TEKKEN 7 Collector's Edition (available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One); collectors and hardcore TEKKEN fans will be pleased to learn that there will be a TEKKEN 7 Collector's Edition containing a spectacular statue measuring approximately 12" tall by 18" wide that features a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special Steel Book, and the official TEKKEN 7 soundtrack.
A TEKKEN 7 Season Pass (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, STEAM) will grant players access to three content packs aimed to extend the TEKKEN 7 experience and will include new playable characters, new stages, a new game mode, costume packs, and a bonus 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack. *Each DLC pack contained within the TEKKEN 7 Season Pass may also be purchased separately.
TEKKEN 7 Pre-order Bonus (available today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and STEAM) will feature DLC access to Eliza, the famed vampire character that made her TEKKEN debut in TEKKEN Revolution. Xbox One players will be treated to an added bonus of receiving a free copy of TEKKEN 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
A special Digital Xbox One Pre-order Pack (available on the Xbox Store beginning on January 31, 2017) will include DLC access to Eliza and a free copy of TEKKEN 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
The TEKKEN 7 Digital Deluxe Edition (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, STEAM) will include TEKKEN 7 and the Season Pass.
Lastly, the PlayStation 4 version of TEKKEN 7 will contain exclusive content: legacy costumes from TEKKEN 4 and TEKKEN 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode where fans can listen to classic Tekken music tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!