Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, proudly presents the industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive. Positioned between its SLC and MLC NAND flash offerings, Transcend's exclusive SuperMLC technology is a cost-effective solution that offers performance close to that of SLC NAND flash. Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 specifications, the JetFlash 740 boasts excellent performance and endurance at affordable prices, making it ideal for demanding industrial grade applications.
Blazing-Fast Performance up to 120MB/s
Drawing on the strengths of both Single-Level Cell (SLC) and Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND flash, Transcend has developed SuperMLC technology by reprogramming the two bits per cell of MLC into one bit per cell, greatly boosting performance. Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 specifications, the transfer speeds of Transcend's JetFlash 740 USB flash drive can reach up to 120MB/s read and 90MB/s write, double those of MLC flash chips. Transcend's SuperMLC technology is a great match for industrial applications that demand quality comparable to SLC NAND flash at a cost-effective price.
Excellent Endurance, Reliable Resistance
Transcend's JetFlash 740 USB flash drive offers an excellent level of endurance, delivering up to 30,000 P/E cycles*, ten times that of MLC NAND flash. Using innovative COB (Chip on Board) technology and housed in a high-quality metallic casing, the JetFlash 740 offers great vibration, dust, and splash resistance while remaining compact, ideal for stable, efficient data transfers in harsh industrial environments.
Transcend's JetFlash 740 USB flash drive is available in 4GB to 32GB capacities and backed by Transcend's Two-year Limited Warranty.
*Note: Performance may vary by testing environment and methods. Please refer to Transcend website for more detailed information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit