Cooler Master today unveils a new PC building community platform to discover, share and collaborate with PC builders and Modders from around the world.
"Our mission is to empower the community of PC builders, Modders, and Makers of all skill levels to enhance the experience of exploring the fun of building and personalizing PCs," said Raymen Wu, Marketing Director of APAC sales and Modding Community Outreach.
The platform will give you open access to a wealth of information about PC building and the people who are pushing the limits of what that means.
This is a place where you can discover content of various types to suit your own desires and needs. If you're looking for something basic like pictures, there is a gallery of custom built PCs from all over the world and a community feed of rigs people are sharing via social media. For meatier content there are featured articles about various topics related to modding and PC building, tutorials to help you craft the build of your dreams, and live events so you can connect directly with other builders.
This site will strive to create a user centered experience where the public can not only find content, but also contribute. One of the main ways people can do this is by sharing their own PC builds to the public both through social media and directly on the site. To be featured in the community feed you need only share a picture of your awesome PC on Twitter or Instagram with #MASTERBUILD in the post.
Users can contact Cooler Master directly through the site's "Contact Us" page and request to have their systems featured in the MASTERBUILD gallery.
This platform is not meant to just be informative, but also engaging for the community. A number of campaigns, contests, and promotions will take place on a frequent basis as a means to directly interact with, promote, and reward active members of the PC building and modding community. The first contest has already begun. To celebrate the site's official unveiling Cooler Master is giving out $500 in prizes as well as T-shirts. Anyone who submits a rig to be added to the gallery through the Contact Us tab by Friday January 13th will be automatically entered to win.
For more information, please visit the site directly and use the 'Contact Us' tab to be put in direct contact with a member of the #MASTERBUILD Team.
Visit this page for more information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Battlegrounds' desert map shown off in 3 new screenshots
- Tesla's new electric semi is the future of trucks
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil spotted
- Samsung could launch the Galaxy S9 sooner than expected
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ