Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will release its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2016 after the close of market on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. In conjunction with this release, EA will host a conference call to review its financial results for the third quarter, discuss its outlook for the future and may disclose other material developments affecting its business and/or financial performance. Listeners may access the conference call live via a dial-in number or audio webcast.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time)
Domestic: (844) 215-4106; International: (918) 534-8313
EA's financial results release will be available after the close of market on January 31, 2017 on EA's website at http://ir.ea.com. A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available until February 13, 2017 at (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international). An audio webcast replay of the conference call will be available for one year at http://ir.ea.com.
Updates regarding EA's business are available on EA's blog at https://www.ea.com/news.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2016, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.4 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, Dragon Age and Plants vs. Zombies. More information about EA is available at https://www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, The Sims, Dragon Age, Plants vs. Zombies and Battlefield are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. and its subsidiaries. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements
During the course of the presentation, Electronic Arts may make forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. Statements including words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate" or "expect" and statements in the future tense are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or actual future results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Please refer to Electronic Arts' latest Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2016 for a discussion of important factors that could cause actual events or actual results to differ materially from those discussed during the presentation. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of the presentation; Electronic Arts assumes no obligation to, and does not necessarily intend to, update these forward-looking statements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Battlegrounds' desert map shown off in 3 new screenshots
- Tesla's new electric semi is the future of trucks
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil spotted
- Samsung could launch the Galaxy S9 sooner than expected
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ