Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will release its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2016 after the close of market on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. In conjunction with this release, EA will host a conference call to review its financial results for the third quarter, discuss its outlook for the future and may disclose other material developments affecting its business and/or financial performance. Listeners may access the conference call live via a dial-in number or audio webcast.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time)
Domestic: (844) 215-4106; International: (918) 534-8313
EA's financial results release will be available after the close of market on January 31, 2017 on EA's website at http://ir.ea.com. A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available until February 13, 2017 at (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international). An audio webcast replay of the conference call will be available for one year at http://ir.ea.com.
Updates regarding EA's business are available on EA's blog at https://www.ea.com/news.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2016, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.4 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, Dragon Age and Plants vs. Zombies. More information about EA is available at https://www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, The Sims, Dragon Age, Plants vs. Zombies and Battlefield are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. and its subsidiaries. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements
During the course of the presentation, Electronic Arts may make forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. Statements including words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate" or "expect" and statements in the future tense are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or actual future results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Please refer to Electronic Arts' latest Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2016 for a discussion of important factors that could cause actual events or actual results to differ materially from those discussed during the presentation. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of the presentation; Electronic Arts assumes no obligation to, and does not necessarily intend to, update these forward-looking statements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market