Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will release its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2016 after the close of market on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. In conjunction with this release, EA will host a conference call to review its financial results for the third quarter, discuss its outlook for the future and may disclose other material developments affecting its business and/or financial performance. Listeners may access the conference call live via a dial-in number or audio webcast.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time)
Domestic: (844) 215-4106; International: (918) 534-8313
EA's financial results release will be available after the close of market on January 31, 2017 on EA's website at http://ir.ea.com. A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available until February 13, 2017 at (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international). An audio webcast replay of the conference call will be available for one year at http://ir.ea.com.
Updates regarding EA's business are available on EA's blog at https://www.ea.com/news.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2016, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.4 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, Dragon Age and Plants vs. Zombies. More information about EA is available at https://www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, The Sims, Dragon Age, Plants vs. Zombies and Battlefield are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. and its subsidiaries. John Madden, NFL and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements
During the course of the presentation, Electronic Arts may make forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. Statements including words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate" or "expect" and statements in the future tense are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or actual future results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Please refer to Electronic Arts' latest Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2016 for a discussion of important factors that could cause actual events or actual results to differ materially from those discussed during the presentation. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of the presentation; Electronic Arts assumes no obligation to, and does not necessarily intend to, update these forward-looking statements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz