EDGE Memory, a leading U.S.-based supplier of memory and storage upgrades, unveils their most diverse line up of SSD products this week at CES 2017, the world's largest consumer electronics show.
"We are excited going into 2017, about our new SSD offerings and continuing to expand our line to meet customer needs," says Brandon Coles, Product Development Manager at EDGE. "We are able to offer a quality solution for virtually any customer, budget, and application."
Debuting for the first time at CES will be the new eMerge 3D and eMerge 3D-V line, using 3D NAND flash technology and offered in MLC (eMerge 3D) and TLC variants (eMerge 3D-V). The eMerge SSD line offers customers a cost effective SSD with higher write speeds, improved power consumption, and added reliability.
Also new for 2017, is the highly anticipated NextGen M.2 SSD. Featuring 3-D MLC NAND and PCIe 3.0 and NVMe technology. The NextGen M.2 SSD takes storage speeds to new heights and is offered in impressive capacities up to 2TB.
All EDGE SSDs are TAA compliant and backed by an industry leading warranty and support team.
Learn more about our full line of products by visiting the EDGE suite at CES 2017. One-on-one product tours and meetings can be arranged by emailing Brandon Coles, EDGE Product Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT EDGE MEMORY
EDGE Memory is a leading supplier of DRAM Memory, Solid State Drives, and other flash based products. EDGE is a proud subsidiary of Avant Technology, one of the largest DRAM manufacturers in North America. This unique relationship, combined with over 30 years of industry experience, allows EDGE to offer customers first-to-market technology, unsurpassed quality, and expert support.
EDGE products are currently available through leading U.S. resellers including CDW, Connection, PCM, and many more. EDGE products are also available through distribution at Ingram Micro and SYNNEX Corporation. For a list of authorized partners, please visit our website at https://www.EDGEMemory.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Co-cop monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- Apple block Valve's Steam Link app over 'business conflicts'
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit