Patriot, a leading manufacturer of SSDs, computer memory, flash storage solutions, mobile accessories and gaming peripherals, today announced the addition of a 256GB capacity to its LX Series line of microSDXC cards.
Further Expanding Patriot's Library of Memory Cards
Utilizing the latest 3D NAND technology, allowing for more storage in a dime-sized form factor, the 256GB LX Series is capable of capturing hours of 4K UHD and Full HD video and thousands of high-resolution images. Ideal for support of the latest action camera, drone and AndroidÃƒÂ¢"Ã,Â¢ smartphone or tablet, the 256GB LX delivers users top of the line performance coupled with an unbeatable amount of storage. With the infinite possibilities of cinematic production, thanks to drone technology, the new 256GB LX series fulfills a need for longer hours of video production with professional image quality.
"Patriot is excited to expand the LX microSD series with its latest addition of a 256GB capacity," said Meng J. Choo, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "This U3 card will enable users to record around 12 to 14 hours of 4K, Ultra HD video, making it a perfect solution for the latest smartphones, high-end drones and action cameras."
The 256GB LX Series microSDXC is Class 10, U3 qualified, allowing for sequential speeds of up to 90MB/s read and up to 80MB/s write for the quick capture of images and speedy transfer of data from camera to computer. Backed by a 2 year warranty and Patriot's award-winning customer service, the 256GB LX Series is a top rate choice for consumers looking for an affordable way to expand the onboard storage of their smartphone and tablet or are looking for more action packed moments while recording on their GoPro.
Patriot's 256GB LX Series microSDXC card will be available today, in stores and online, for a starting MSRP of $199.99 USD. For more information visit: http://patriotmemory.com/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit