MSI in cooperation with PHANTEKS, a global leader in computer chassis, introduce new products featuring new industry standard front panel USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connectivity.
Introducing a new ultimate high tower chassis soon, the PHANTEKS Enthoo Elite, USB connectivity has never been faster and more convenient. Featuring the latest USB 3.1 Gen2 technology with Type-C connector on its front panel, it is sure to satisfy any PC enthusiast.
"Matching perfectly with our new high-end chassis products is MSI's new GAMING M7 motherboard, which fully supports our new Front Type-C solution by including a USB 3.1 Gen2 Front Panel Header for Type-C. Powered by MSI's Lightning USB, this allows you to reach speeds up to 10 Gb/s and fast charging for devices from the front Type-C connector," said Boon Tuoh Khor, PHANTEKS Lead Product Designer.
"We always strive to offer something unique which brings tangible benefits of cutting edge technologies to gamers. As a result of our continuous efforts, great partnerships like with PHANTEKS lead to better products for everyone to enjoy," said Andrew Chang, MSI Product Development Manager.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 uses next-gen engine technology
- PS4 gets $20 greatest hits label
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit