MSI in cooperation with PHANTEKS, a global leader in computer chassis, introduce new products featuring new industry standard front panel USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connectivity.
Introducing a new ultimate high tower chassis soon, the PHANTEKS Enthoo Elite, USB connectivity has never been faster and more convenient. Featuring the latest USB 3.1 Gen2 technology with Type-C connector on its front panel, it is sure to satisfy any PC enthusiast.
"Matching perfectly with our new high-end chassis products is MSI's new GAMING M7 motherboard, which fully supports our new Front Type-C solution by including a USB 3.1 Gen2 Front Panel Header for Type-C. Powered by MSI's Lightning USB, this allows you to reach speeds up to 10 Gb/s and fast charging for devices from the front Type-C connector," said Boon Tuoh Khor, PHANTEKS Lead Product Designer.
"We always strive to offer something unique which brings tangible benefits of cutting edge technologies to gamers. As a result of our continuous efforts, great partnerships like with PHANTEKS lead to better products for everyone to enjoy," said Andrew Chang, MSI Product Development Manager.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit