MSI in cooperation with PHANTEKS, a global leader in computer chassis, introduce new products featuring new industry standard front panel USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connectivity.
Introducing a new ultimate high tower chassis soon, the PHANTEKS Enthoo Elite, USB connectivity has never been faster and more convenient. Featuring the latest USB 3.1 Gen2 technology with Type-C connector on its front panel, it is sure to satisfy any PC enthusiast.
"Matching perfectly with our new high-end chassis products is MSI's new GAMING M7 motherboard, which fully supports our new Front Type-C solution by including a USB 3.1 Gen2 Front Panel Header for Type-C. Powered by MSI's Lightning USB, this allows you to reach speeds up to 10 Gb/s and fast charging for devices from the front Type-C connector," said Boon Tuoh Khor, PHANTEKS Lead Product Designer.
"We always strive to offer something unique which brings tangible benefits of cutting edge technologies to gamers. As a result of our continuous efforts, great partnerships like with PHANTEKS lead to better products for everyone to enjoy," said Andrew Chang, MSI Product Development Manager.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series