Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, announces its latest entry in the iGame family of graphics cards with its latest rendition of the GTX 1070 with the introduction of the powerful iGameGTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited. This new card features a new Silver Shark cooler sporting 90mm fans and a specially designed i-Ring central fan.
Colorful's most powerful GTX 1070 yet for high-end gaming
The new Colorful iGameGTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited features a 1657Mhz base frequency with a boost frequency of 1860Mhz. iGame signature features highlight this release with an 8+2 phase digital power supply via iGame Pure Power (IPP). Improved build quality with Colorful's Silver Plating Technology ensure high-level of performance even with extreme loads.
Colorful arms this card with Boost Ready one-key overclocking for improved levels of performance when required and the new intelligent star-stop fans keep the card cool under load with the fans staying idle under 62*C.
The new cooler on the Colorful iGameGTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited features RGB LED lighting support with both the logo light and the lamp ring fully customizable via the iGame-Zone overclocking software.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam