Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, announces its latest entry in the iGame family of graphics cards with its latest rendition of the GTX 1070 with the introduction of the powerful iGameGTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited. This new card features a new Silver Shark cooler sporting 90mm fans and a specially designed i-Ring central fan.
Colorful's most powerful GTX 1070 yet for high-end gaming
The new Colorful iGameGTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited features a 1657Mhz base frequency with a boost frequency of 1860Mhz. iGame signature features highlight this release with an 8+2 phase digital power supply via iGame Pure Power (IPP). Improved build quality with Colorful's Silver Plating Technology ensure high-level of performance even with extreme loads.
Colorful arms this card with Boost Ready one-key overclocking for improved levels of performance when required and the new intelligent star-stop fans keep the card cool under load with the fans staying idle under 62*C.
The new cooler on the Colorful iGameGTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited features RGB LED lighting support with both the logo light and the lamp ring fully customizable via the iGame-Zone overclocking software.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit