Thermaltake, the industry innovator in green power supply units, has taken the Internet of Things (IoT) a step further, and enhanced the Smart Power Management (SPM) service platform with a brand new application - Thermaltake DPS G Riing RGB Mobile App, allowing users to customize the RGB lighting for their power supply fan, and even let the LED dance in sync with the beat.
Make Your System glow
Main features like Sound Effects and Microphone within the app offer users more lighting choices. Especially, the app can detect the sound waves from either the music library or other external sources. The signals will be sent to the fan so that it can flash with the beat.
The app is also designed with Color Palette, LED Brightness bar, and other lighting effects: Random Color, RGB Cycle and Blink. The app requires the Thermaltake DPS G PC APP 2.4.2 version or later, and only supports the Toughpower DPS G RGB digital power supply units.
Download Thermaltake DPS G Riing RGB Mobile App from App Store or Google Play to turn your system to a Disco now!
For more details on the Thermaltake DPS G Riing RGB Mobile App please visit:
- Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform - http://dps.thermaltake.com
- Intro to SPM - http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002578#tab1
- SPM Guided Tours - https://dps.thermaltake.com/en/video
Download the DPS G Riing RGB App
- App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dps-g-riing-rgb/id1184228461?mt=8
- Google Play - https://play.Google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thermaltake.t768.powerfanctrl
- Download the DPS G PC APP 2.4.2 version -https://dps.thermaltake.com/en/product
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 uses next-gen engine technology
- PS4 gets $20 greatest hits label
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit