Cooler Master, a leader in design and manufacturing computer components and peripherals, today announced the launch of there latest model designed specifically for gamers. If you wonder where the "t" stands for? Yes there is no doubt...It stands for turbo edition. The little mark now appears at the end of the component company's flagship MasterCase Maker 5. The original version of this mid-tower case was launched last year around Taipei's Computex trade show and is now debuting in their gaming version.
"We wanted to go for a sharper, bolder look, like a sports car," said Mark Severin, head of Case Product Marketing. "In the case of the MasterCase Maker 5t, we added in a few extras that cater specifically to gamers."
In line with the color combination that shows up on many gaming-focused motherboards and components, the MasterCase Maker 5t case is lined in red and we are not using just normal red, but we have developed a special red paint with sparkling flakes. This results in an amazing color combination.
Two tempered glass panels
The MasterCase Maker 5t's internal detailing is especially obvious with double tempered glass side panels. The panes are tinted but allow just enough light to give whatever's glowing in your case an air-brushed, showcase look on both sides. For those looking to display their build in public, the thick panes come with key locks.
Sharp angles, red LEDs and the special red paint is giving the cases the feel of a sports car. An included magnetic red LED Strip can be placed anywhere and gives you that same street-racing glow of your build.
Greater I/O fan and lighting control
The controller board lets you control fan and lighting settings straight from the I/O panel. The board supports up to six fans and four LED strips, with settings for high (12V) and low (7V) fan speeds and continuous or breathing effects for LED lighting.
Rubber grip handle
Aside from dual tempered glass panels, there's the Maker 5t's handle. Wrapped in rubber, this extra steel shaft can supposedly handle sweaty hands for up to 28.5kg of cargo when you're lugging it around at a LAN party.
Graphics Card Holder
Anyone considering a gaming case will definitely have a powerful Graphics card. To protect this valuable piece in your PC, Cooler Master has provided a Graphics Card Holder in the package. It hangs out on the motherboard panel to ease the load on any excess weight from the card that could otherwise bend and damage your motherboard.
FreeForm Modular System and Internal Configuration
The MasterCase Maker 5t is of course based on our FreeForm Modular System. If you want to expand the case later on with extra parts we provide plenty of options for how you want to lay out your hardware. The FreeForm Modular System in the Maker line offers great options for customization, adjustments, and upgrades.
The MasterCase Maker 5t's Graphics Card Holder and LED Strip are just two of an ever-growing range of accessories created by Cooler Master's design team and its "Makers." As it fills out, the options to really put together an altogether unique look and layout become more possible, with the idea of swapping and upgrading through the years rather than buying all new equipment every time technology moves forward.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterCase Maker 5t is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe beginning of December 2016 for a suggested retail price of Euro 249.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit