Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, today launches a new series of RIG headsets for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Plantronics latest addition to the RIG family of products is the RIG 800 series, the first wireless gaming headsets with up to 24-hour battery life. The RIG 800 series joins the RIG 4VR (released earlier this year), which is the industry's first headset developed specifically for PlayStationÃƒ,Ã,Â®VR. Both products join a host of RIG audio solutions, including the RIG 500 Series, available for console and PC designed to scale to gamers' needs and preferences.
Enjoy 1.5 hours of gaming per 30-minute charge, modular design provides customisation and comfort
"At Plantronics, we understand the importance of providing gamers with tangible benefits that make them better players," said Peter Petrides, Director of Gaming Products with Plantronics ANZ.
"The RIG 800 series is designed for superior wireless performance and unmatched playtime combined with lightweight comfort and precision controls. As gamers ourselves, we strive to develop products for a whole range of player styles and needs. This is reflected in our extensive line-up of RIG headsets."
Plantronics RIG 800 Series Features
- Performance Audio: Amplified 40mm drivers bring the soundstage to life.
- Low frequency resonators reinforce bass and limit distortion.
- Mic monitor lets you hear your outgoing chat level and quality while the noise-cancelling mic ensures your teammates hear you. When you're done with chat, just flip up the mic to mute it.
- Precise Controls: Dual control dials on the left earcup help you quickly adjust the balance between game and chat audio, as well as master volume. Choose an EQ setting to isolate pure highs, intensify the mid-range, enjoy seismic bass, or enhance vocal focus.
Pricing and Availability
The RIG 800HS/HX will be available from JB Hifi and EB Games from December 1st 2016 with an RRP of $249.95.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes