Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in audio and wearable technology, today launches a new series of RIG headsets for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Plantronics latest addition to the RIG family of products is the RIG 800 series, the first wireless gaming headsets with up to 24-hour battery life. The RIG 800 series joins the RIG 4VR (released earlier this year), which is the industry's first headset developed specifically for PlayStationÃƒ,Ã,Â®VR. Both products join a host of RIG audio solutions, including the RIG 500 Series, available for console and PC designed to scale to gamers' needs and preferences.
Enjoy 1.5 hours of gaming per 30-minute charge, modular design provides customisation and comfort
"At Plantronics, we understand the importance of providing gamers with tangible benefits that make them better players," said Peter Petrides, Director of Gaming Products with Plantronics ANZ.
"The RIG 800 series is designed for superior wireless performance and unmatched playtime combined with lightweight comfort and precision controls. As gamers ourselves, we strive to develop products for a whole range of player styles and needs. This is reflected in our extensive line-up of RIG headsets."
Plantronics RIG 800 Series Features
- Performance Audio: Amplified 40mm drivers bring the soundstage to life.
- Low frequency resonators reinforce bass and limit distortion.
- Mic monitor lets you hear your outgoing chat level and quality while the noise-cancelling mic ensures your teammates hear you. When you're done with chat, just flip up the mic to mute it.
- Precise Controls: Dual control dials on the left earcup help you quickly adjust the balance between game and chat audio, as well as master volume. Choose an EQ setting to isolate pure highs, intensify the mid-range, enjoy seismic bass, or enhance vocal focus.
Pricing and Availability
The RIG 800HS/HX will be available from JB Hifi and EB Games from December 1st 2016 with an RRP of $249.95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit