VR-ready mobile gaming powerhouse and the world's thinnest and lightest VR backpack PC showcased during CES Unveiled New York at the Metropolitan Pavilion on November 10th
Complete selection of gaming products demoed during CES 2017 at the Venetian Level 3, San Polo Hall - Room 3505 from January 5th to 8th
MSI, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, received the distinction of International CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree for its ultra-powerful and mobile VR-ready GS63VR Stealth Pro gaming laptop; and the world's thinnest and lightest VR backpack PC, the VR One.
"The VR One and GS63VR Stealth Pro ushers the future of VR gaming by delivering superb performance in a truly mobile way, whether you prefer immersing yourself on a desk or completely untethering from wires," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "These prestigious awards confirm to our commitment to the gaming industry and we are honored to receive this acknowledgement."
MSI - VR One
VR One - Recognized under "Tech For a Better World", and "Gaming" categories, MSI's VR One backpack PC is the world's thinnest and lightest virtual reality backpack PC weighing less than 8 lbs. Powered by the latest in gaming technology and a unique cooling system to prolong gaming sessions, the VR One comes with swappable batteries, eliminate cables and chords, and is now available to deliver a truly wireless VR experience.
MSI - GS63VR
GS63VR Stealth Pro - Honored under the "Virtual Reality" category, MSI's GS63VR Stealth Pro is a mobile 17-inch gaming laptop with the power of full sized desktops. Armed with Intel's 6th generation processor and NVIDIA's VR-ready GeForce GTX 10-Series GPUs, the GS63VR Stealth Pro weighs only 5.35 lbs., measures less than 0.7-inches thick, and designed for mobile gamers who seek the best performance without sacrificing mobility.
The CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association, the producer of CES 2017, and have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976. Products entered in this program are judged by a panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 28 product categories.
MSI's VR One and GS63VR Stealth Pro will be showcased during CES Unveiled New York on November 10th at the Metropolitan Pavilion. MSI's entire lineup of gaming products will be in exhibition during CES 2017 at the Venetian Las Vegas Level 3, San Polo Hall - Room 3505 from January 5th to 8th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit