G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, expands their mechanical keyboard lineup with the addition of the RIPJAWS KM570 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard. Perfectly tailored to gamers' needs with a simplistic and fully performance-focused keyboard, the keyboard features genuine Cherry MX RGB keyswitches, which are rated for up to 50 million keystrokes with the same keystroke feel and an even longer durability.
Featuring Cherry MX RGB Brown, Red, Blue Keyswitches
Cherry MX Switches
The KM570 RGB series keyboard will be available in the classic choices of Cherry MX switches in linear Red, clicky Blue, and tactile Brown! Each Cherry MX keyswitch is tuned to a precise 2mm actuation point - feel the difference that Cherry MX switches bring to your typing and gaming experience!
Numerous Customizability Options
Through the G.SKILL driver system, immediately gain the ability to customize the keyboard to your liking. Choose from the various lighting effects or create your own elaborate lighting zones in full 16.8m colors! With an included on-the-fly macro recording system, tunable through the software, arm yourself with the tool needed to excel in your game or your daily work.
Feature-packed Gaming Keyboard
Never skip a beat again with the KM570 RGB. The keyboard features a powerful 32-bit ARM processor paired with a 1000Hz polling rate, full n-key rollover and 100% anti-ghosting matrix, creating a platform that allows multiple keys to register with precise timing and swift response.
Media Hotkeys & Dedicated Volume Controls
Just like the KM570 MX, the KM570 RGB keyboard features independent volume controls with full media playback control via function hotkeys, so you can skip a song or adjust the volume without ever exiting your game.
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM570 RGB series mechanical gaming keyboard will be available on Newegg early December in keyswitches of Cherry MX RGB Red and Brown with Cherry MX RGB Blue available in January 2017.
For more product information and specification, please visit the G.SKILL product webpage: http://gskill.com/en/finder?cat=2475&series=2830
Established in 1989 by PC hardware enthusiasts, G.SKILL specializes in high performance memory, SSD products, and gaming peripherals designed for PC gamers and enthusiasts around the world. Combining technical innovation and rock solid quality through our in-house testing lab and talented R&D team, G.SKILL continues to create record-breaking memory for each generation of hardware and hold the no. 1 brand title in overclocking memory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard