Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. (TAEC), a committed technology leader, today announces its PX04S 12Gbit/s SAS SSDs, which are FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified, are shipping in NetApp, hybrid FAS and E-Series systems. Toshiba is a key SSD supplier for NetApp FIPS certified products.
PX04S 12Gbit/s SAS SSDs FIPS certified for highly secure data environments
With sequential read/write speeds1 of up to 1900 MiB/s / 1100 MiB/s, and random read/write performance of up to 270,000 / 270,000 4KiB2 input/output operations per second (IOPS), the FIPS certified SSDs provide the highest levels of data security for customers requiring certified protection of their valuable data.
"In today's ever-changing digital landscape, security breaches are a key concern for the complete spectrum of users ranging from corporations to individuals," said Jeremy Werner, VP of SSD Marketing and Product Planning at Toshiba America Electronic Components.
"CIOs and IT organizations continue to invest in security to fend off these constant threats. Toshiba is proud to work with NetApp to deliver FIPS certified FAS and E-series solutions which leverage Toshiba's PX04S line of enterprise FIPS certified Self-Encrypting SAS SSDs to provide these customers with secure 12Gbit/s SAS SSD storage."
Adam Fore, Director of Product and Solutions Marketing at NetApp added, "In today's digital business environment, data is a critical asset that must be protected and secured. By leveraging Toshiba's long history of enterprise reliability and integrating their FIPS-certified 12Gbit/s SAS SSDs we can ensure that our customers have the technologies they need to keep their data secure."
The 12Gbit/s PX04S Enterprise SAS SSDs with FIPS certification are shipping today from Toshiba.
For more information on Toshiba's line of industry-leading SSDs, please visit: http://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/product/storage-products.html. To learn more about Toshiba's storage solutions follow @ToshibaStorage on Twitter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series