Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. (TAEC), a committed technology leader, today announces its PX04S 12Gbit/s SAS SSDs, which are FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified, are shipping in NetApp, hybrid FAS and E-Series systems. Toshiba is a key SSD supplier for NetApp FIPS certified products.
PX04S 12Gbit/s SAS SSDs FIPS certified for highly secure data environments
With sequential read/write speeds1 of up to 1900 MiB/s / 1100 MiB/s, and random read/write performance of up to 270,000 / 270,000 4KiB2 input/output operations per second (IOPS), the FIPS certified SSDs provide the highest levels of data security for customers requiring certified protection of their valuable data.
"In today's ever-changing digital landscape, security breaches are a key concern for the complete spectrum of users ranging from corporations to individuals," said Jeremy Werner, VP of SSD Marketing and Product Planning at Toshiba America Electronic Components.
"CIOs and IT organizations continue to invest in security to fend off these constant threats. Toshiba is proud to work with NetApp to deliver FIPS certified FAS and E-series solutions which leverage Toshiba's PX04S line of enterprise FIPS certified Self-Encrypting SAS SSDs to provide these customers with secure 12Gbit/s SAS SSD storage."
Adam Fore, Director of Product and Solutions Marketing at NetApp added, "In today's digital business environment, data is a critical asset that must be protected and secured. By leveraging Toshiba's long history of enterprise reliability and integrating their FIPS-certified 12Gbit/s SAS SSDs we can ensure that our customers have the technologies they need to keep their data secure."
The 12Gbit/s PX04S Enterprise SAS SSDs with FIPS certification are shipping today from Toshiba.
For more information on Toshiba's line of industry-leading SSDs, please visit: http://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/product/storage-products.html. To learn more about Toshiba's storage solutions follow @ToshibaStorage on Twitter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games