ENERMAX brings the dual fan PSU back to the market! REVOLUTION DUO, with 80 PLUS certification, features active ventilation for long-term system stability by adopting two patented Twister Bearing fans which create dynamic airflow with quietness.
The comeback of dual-fan PSU is due to increased demand of PSU shroud cases. Although the shroud cases make users more easily to do cable management for a neat and clean build, the confined space will decrease air circulation. The ENERMAX DUOFlowTM design utilizes the 2nd fan to actively dissipate the hot air and make the airflow management much more effective.
DUOFlowTM design achieves active ventilation
REVOLUTION DUO is equipped with DUOFlowTM design, consisting of two ENERMAX patented Twister Bearing fans, 1* 10cm intake fan and 1* 8cm exhaust fan. Thanks to active ventilation, DUOFlowTM makes lower RPM of fans; the use of Twister Bearing technology also delivers a more silent cooling performance compared with regular single fan PSU.
Patented FMA technology provides extra cooling for system when need
In addition to DUOFlowTM design, REVOLUTION DUO is also built with patented FMA (Fan-speed Manual Adjustment) function to provide optimal cooling upon users' demand. With the default setting of FMA, two thermal-controlled Twister Bearing fans automatically adjust their speed by the system load conditions - these two fans would not spin at full speed even under full load of PSU. FMA can be activated to increase the speed of both fans simultaneously to full spinning on the basis of FMA default setting. FMA, in other words, is a turbo switch of REVOLUTION DUO to offer users turbo airflow and extra cooling.
For PSU-shrouded case, the active ventilationfrom REVOLUTION DUO ensures PSU against being overheated or harmed in a confined space..For regular open PC case, REVOLUTION DUO helps improve system cooling when it is mounted with the intake fan facing up.
Availability & More Product Info
REVOLUTION DUO complies with 80 PLUS Gold level standards and meets 2013 ErP Lot 6 regulations; with up to 92% efficiency in operation and less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode. It also has comprehensive protection circuitry of OVP, UVP, OPP, OCP (+3.3V/+5V), SCP & SIP for system safety. REVOLUTION DUO is available with 3 wattages: 700W/600W/500W. For more information, please visit ENERMAX website (https://goo.gl/eoeodZ) or YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/YZ7F3o)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- Ninja Theory may be making live service game
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam