Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics card series. This time, Colorful first brings us three series of GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards: Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G, Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti S-4G and Colorful iGameGTX1050 U-2G.
The GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti series is based on the 16nm FinFET Pascal structure armed 640 & 768 CUDA cores. Complementing it will be 2GB & 4GB of GDDR5 video memory running at an effective clock rate of 7GHz on a 128-bit bus. The Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G still keeps the feature of iGame one-key overclocking and will reach at 1379MHz (Boost: 1493MHz).
The new designed BALZE DUO thermal module is based on the idea of Circle-Power Theorem, which is the golden ratio and will provide the GPU with a more powerful radiating efficiency and a lower operating temperature.
Together with the 3+1 phase I.P.P(iGame Pure Power) digital power supply and S.P.T(Silver Plating Technology), Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G will go to a higher frequency under a suitable temperature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit