Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics card series. This time, Colorful first brings us three series of GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards: Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G, Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti S-4G and Colorful iGameGTX1050 U-2G.
The GTX 1050 & GTX 1050 Ti series is based on the 16nm FinFET Pascal structure armed 640 & 768 CUDA cores. Complementing it will be 2GB & 4GB of GDDR5 video memory running at an effective clock rate of 7GHz on a 128-bit bus. The Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G still keeps the feature of iGame one-key overclocking and will reach at 1379MHz (Boost: 1493MHz).
The new designed BALZE DUO thermal module is based on the idea of Circle-Power Theorem, which is the golden ratio and will provide the GPU with a more powerful radiating efficiency and a lower operating temperature.
Together with the 3+1 phase I.P.P(iGame Pure Power) digital power supply and S.P.T(Silver Plating Technology), Colorful iGameGTX1050Ti U-4G will go to a higher frequency under a suitable temperature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Maps update notifys you to get off at next stop
- Ataribox will open pre-orders this Thursday
- Uber challenged, Taxify launches in Sydney Australia
- Microsoft release 4K Streaming update for Xbox One X/S
- Intel reportedly slashing budget to 'Intel Inside' marketing
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series