The EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti & 1050 hit the perfect spot for that upgrade you know you need, but at the price you want! With the latest NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the 4GB GTX 1050 Ti displays stunning visuals and great performance at 1080p HD+, while the 2GB GTX 1050 will break through any obstacle at 1080p.
Installing a EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1050 card gives you the power to take on today's next-gen titles in full 1080p HD - with room to spare. These cards give you a choice of memory sizes, cooling options, factory overclocks, and power options to fit every need and every system. Of course, no GTX card would be complete without essential gaming technologies, such as NVIDIA GameStream, G-Sync, and GeForce Experience.
If you've been waiting for that card that gives you the performance to take back the competitive edge, but without taking out your wallet, then the GTX 1050 Ti & 1050 are the cards for you.
Small Size, Big Performance
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and 1050 may look small, but they offer big performance. In fact the EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is about 26% faster than a GTX 950, and the GeForce GTX 1050 is about 16% faster.
EVGA PrecisionX OC Unlocks the Power of Pascal
The next generation of EVGA PrecisionX has arrived with EVGA PrecisionX OC. This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning.
Includes Exclusive Features for EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti & 1050:
- DirectX 12 OSD Support - See the on screen display on DirectX 12 games.
- EVGA OC ScannerX Integration - Automatically find your optimal voltage/frequency curve!
- K-Boost Function - Maximize your clocks with this exclusive feature.
- EVGA ACX 3.0 Means Better Overclocking
- Select versions also include EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling, which gives you improved cooling, and more than 4x lower power than competitors allowing for better and more stable overclocks.
For more information, visit this page.