ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to change the playing field of graphics cards once more with a new member in ZOTAC GeForce GTX 10 Series. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti series is the latest addition within the NVIDIA Pascal architecture, with superior performance that drives a new age of gaming experience.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Mini and 1050 Ti Mini are both super compact short length cards. Measuring at a length of 5.8 inches, it represents the smallest card in the Pascal family. Raw gaming power runs through the small builds while maintaining superior thermal performance and noise level. This is made possible with a single wide 90mm fan connected to an all-aluminum base with direct GPU contact.
Introducing the OC Edition - the next step up in gaming. Where there is headroom for improvement, there is room for more speed. The OC Edition steps up the clock speed while maintaining super compact. The increased power output is kept in control by the dual 70mm radial fans with two 6mm copper heat pipes. All the power and thermal performance are all contained within a 6-inch shroud. The OC Edition will be a part of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti family.
The super compact Mini and OC Edition cards will fit in 99% of systems, making this the perfect upgrade for enthusiasts and users who are looking to roll into a new generation with a smaller build without need for additional PCIE power. Accompanying the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti series is Firestorm, the ZOTAC graphics card utility, redesigned with a new look and dotted with new improved features for a more user-friendly experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit