GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, today announced the latest GeForce GTX 1080 XTREME GAMING WATERFORCE WB graphics card that combines the most advanced Pascal architecture with GIGABYTE open-loop liquid cooling solution.
Packed with a custom-designed full-cover water block, the card is ready for custom liquid cooling loop setups without having to swap the existing cooler the conventional way, costing less while keeping the warranty intact. The card also features RGB lighting, VR-friendly connectivity, and premium quality components to make it the ultimate gaming graphics card for water cooling enthusiasts looking for the most extreme gaming experience.
Delivering fierce cooling for the most heated gameplay, the card boasts a water block covering the entire length of the board and incorporates a large copper base plate in direct contact to the GPU core, VRAM and critical components to maximize heat dissipation.
The optimized liquid flow over these critical areas is able to rapidly remove the heat, keeping the card to remain cool and stable even when aggressively overclocked.
Forged with the sorted XTREME GAMING-grade GPU, the card guarantees supreme overclocking capability without compromising system reliability. Clocked at 1936MHz in OC mode, the card delivers blazing fast gaming performance over the reference design and other competitions.
The 12+2 power phases provide even more stable voltage output for serious overclocking. The use of premium-grade chokes and capacitors also ensure ultra durability for a longer system lifespan.
The card ignites the passion for gaming with full-spectrum RGB light glowing along the card edges. Users are free to customize with virtually unlimited color options and light effects using Xtreme Engine software for building a totally unique and personal gaming rig. The card is protected with a solid metal back plate to strengthen the structure, while giving it a sleek, premium look. The aerospace-grade PCB coating provides extra protection against moisture, dust and corrosive contaminants.
In terms of output, the card is ready for virtual reality applications with the Xtreme VR Link. This VR-friendly feature offers 2 additional HDMI connectors at the front of the card, providing gamers with extra output flexibility to connect VR devices while using HDMI monitors at the same time without the need of adaptors.
Unlike the conventional method of replacing the existing cooler with a third-party water block that would void the warranty, the GTX 1080 XTREME GAMING WATERFORCE WB ensures the users are well covered with the 3-year product warranty. By signing up as member of the XTREME GAMING Club and completing the online product registration, GIGABYTE will extend the product warranty from 3 to 4 years, giving owners extra peace of mind.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Disney Pixar release short film 'Bao' - A Mother & Son story
- Warframe: Fortuna the Profit-Taker debuts to PC, out now
- Steam Winter Sale starts Dec 20th, Award Nominees released
- Switch beats Xbox One/PS4 sales from: March 2017-Nov 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 3 million units sold in 11 days
- I have a serious problem with audio on my new x470 taichi motherboard
- supplement4reviews com/keto-burn-xtreme-reviews/
- AdMaster: 79% of China advertisers to increase digital marketing spend in 2019
- Safety Laser Scanner Market Worth $406 Million by 2023 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Archer Ascension Now Available in Black Desert Online SEA
- Back to Ubersreik DLC is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Ark: Survival Evolved Transformed Into A Winter Wonderland With The Arrival Of Raptor Claus