GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, today announced the latest GeForce GTX 1080 XTREME GAMING WATERFORCE WB graphics card that combines the most advanced Pascal architecture with GIGABYTE open-loop liquid cooling solution.
Packed with a custom-designed full-cover water block, the card is ready for custom liquid cooling loop setups without having to swap the existing cooler the conventional way, costing less while keeping the warranty intact. The card also features RGB lighting, VR-friendly connectivity, and premium quality components to make it the ultimate gaming graphics card for water cooling enthusiasts looking for the most extreme gaming experience.
Delivering fierce cooling for the most heated gameplay, the card boasts a water block covering the entire length of the board and incorporates a large copper base plate in direct contact to the GPU core, VRAM and critical components to maximize heat dissipation.
The optimized liquid flow over these critical areas is able to rapidly remove the heat, keeping the card to remain cool and stable even when aggressively overclocked.
Forged with the sorted XTREME GAMING-grade GPU, the card guarantees supreme overclocking capability without compromising system reliability. Clocked at 1936MHz in OC mode, the card delivers blazing fast gaming performance over the reference design and other competitions.
The 12+2 power phases provide even more stable voltage output for serious overclocking. The use of premium-grade chokes and capacitors also ensure ultra durability for a longer system lifespan.
The card ignites the passion for gaming with full-spectrum RGB light glowing along the card edges. Users are free to customize with virtually unlimited color options and light effects using Xtreme Engine software for building a totally unique and personal gaming rig. The card is protected with a solid metal back plate to strengthen the structure, while giving it a sleek, premium look. The aerospace-grade PCB coating provides extra protection against moisture, dust and corrosive contaminants.
In terms of output, the card is ready for virtual reality applications with the Xtreme VR Link. This VR-friendly feature offers 2 additional HDMI connectors at the front of the card, providing gamers with extra output flexibility to connect VR devices while using HDMI monitors at the same time without the need of adaptors.
Unlike the conventional method of replacing the existing cooler with a third-party water block that would void the warranty, the GTX 1080 XTREME GAMING WATERFORCE WB ensures the users are well covered with the 3-year product warranty. By signing up as member of the XTREME GAMING Club and completing the online product registration, GIGABYTE will extend the product warranty from 3 to 4 years, giving owners extra peace of mind.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM