ATP, the leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM and flash memory solutions, has announced the industry's first DDR3L ECC SO-DIMM technology capable of operating at 1866MHz.
The ATP DDR3L-1866 modules are available with capacities of 4GB and 8GB and address the need for low voltage (1.35V) DDR3 memory running at 1866MHz (instead of 1600MHz). As a result they can maximize system performance when used in conjunction with Intel Apollo Lake processors.
The new ECC SO-DIMM is available in both commercial temperature (CT 0C to 85C) and industrial temperature grade (IT -40C to 95C) options, providing the flexibility to meet the operating conditions of a wide variety of IoT (internet of things) systems. The industrial temperature range durability feature is especially beneficial in harsh environments and embedded applications such as industrial IoT and automation devices, telecommunication systems, healthcare technology and outdoor data collection systems.
Intel Apollo Lake-based IoT and embedded systems are architected for operation with DDR3L memory running at 1866MHz and using ECC and non-ECC SODIMMs at full speed to achieve the best system performance.
Until now, however, the general market has only provided DDR3L ECC SODIMMs capable of operating at 1600MHz. ATP is able to tune its ECC SO-DIMM technology to support operation at 1866MHz. The modules are designed, tuned, fully tested and validated without any system degradation or side effects.
"The successful implementation and validation of the DDR3L ECC-SO-DIMM at 1866MHz demonstrates ATP's leading technical know-how, and its creativity to bring a solution to maximize the throughput of the Intel IoT platforms," said Jerry Wang, ATP DRAM Product Manager. "ATP looks forward to any opportunity to work with our current and future OEM/ODM and IPC partners on their IoT and industrial/embedded projects."
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- NASA would have landed on Mars if it wasn't for politics
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts