Thermaltake and Tt eSPORTS are honored to win the prestigious Red Dot Award for the seventh time! Facing a stiff competition of 5,214 entries from 57 countries, the four award-winning Thermaltake and Tt eSPORTS products are as following: the Thermaltake Core P5 Open Frame Chassis, Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis, the Tt eSPORTS VENTUS X Gaming Mouse, and POSEIDON Z RGB Gaming Keyboard.
7th Victory for Thermaltake
Year after year, Thermaltake displays outstanding creativity, impeccable design standard, and innovative engineering to the world. With the corporate mission of "Delivering the perfect user experience", Thermaltake continues its winning streak by delivering top-notch products and winning this year's "Red Dot Award" competition. All four award-winning products will be exhibited in the Red Dot Design Museum Essen in Germany for one year, and we look forward to your visit!
Thermaltake Core P5 Open Frame Chassis
Thermaltake's first wall-mount panoramic viewing chassis, the Core P5's fully modular design allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (wall mount, horizontal and vertical) and dual GPU layout locations: horizontal and vertical placement locations for liquid cooling components.
The large acrylic window serves to simultaneously protect and display the glory of the Core P5. The Core P5 delivers the ultimate experience in PC hardware viewing by taking presentation to the next level.
Core P5 engages users in the "maker movement" with the 3D printing accessories available online http://3dmakers.thermaltake.com/; users can download 3D printing accessory files and turn the Core P5 into an individual masterpiece.
For more detailed information please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002732
Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Window Mid-Tower Chassis
Winner of the 2015 Good Design Awards, the Suppressor F51 window mid-tower chassis is the latest series to the Thermaltake case line. Featuring leading- edge sound reduction panels on all sides, expand your cooling options with removable panels for the perfect balance in silent operation and cooling performance.
Supporting a range of motherboard platforms from Mini-ITX to E-ATX solutions, unrivaled liquid cooling expansion and expandability for all high-end GPU solutions users can expect an enthusiast built design they can trust.
For more detailed information please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002677
Tt eSPORTS VENTUS X Gaming Mouse
The 2015 Golden Pin Design Award winner provides enhanced modern technology and a classic design that fits all gamers and brings style to gaming.
The VENTUS X was designed with a new coating that gives full comfort while in gameplay. The VENTUS X also brings about a new ergonomically tuned right handed laser gaming mouse to the VENTUS family, that will appeal to gamers who're fans of some classic legacy styled mouse shapes and brings the new tech to them.
For more detailed information please visit: http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=191
Product video link - https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=b-s35zDFR- U
Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z RGB Gaming Keyboard
A simple yet astonishing spectrum keyboard, the 2015 Golden Pin Award winner offers extreme customization options for users to play with, energizing you with the colors to take gaming style to the next level with experiencing the colorful of life.
With the layering and colorbar concepts, our basic customizable backlighting has been evolved for extreme customization.
It gives a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colors and provided users the easiest way to tune and most importantly, it colors up your life!
For more detailed information please visit:
Blue Switch- http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=195
Brown Switch- http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=201
Product video link: https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=kKYwaDJ-TdM
For more information: http://www.red-dot-design-museum.de/en/essen/
For more information on the Thermaltake Red Dot Product Design Awards:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market