NZXT proudly announces today the Aer RGB line of LED PWM fans combining premium illumination options with efficient cooling performance allowing users to build powerful and beautiful systems.
Operated via HUE+ and fully customizable by using CAM software, Aer RGB fans are easy to install and operate while offering a wide range of lighting options. Furthermore, the fans can be conveniently daisy-chained and assigned to different groups, letting users set up custom illumination options using CAM's intuitive controls.
"As gamers ourselves, we know how important is to combine performance and aesthetics without compromising one versus the other. This is why we are expanding the HUE+ lighting ecosystem by designing Aer RGB to provide advanced lighting options while delivering an optimized airflow for your system. Advanced users can fully fine-tune their system's illumination and those seeking to simply improve aesthetics will enjoy the available presets." says Johnny Hou, NZXT's founder and CEO.
Aer RGB fans main features:
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and silent operation
- Fluid dynamic bearing for long-lasting operation
- Uniform light dispersion with unique light guide design
- 120mm and 140mm models
Choose from countless illumination options
Aer RGB delivers balanced light dispersion through 8 LEDs and specifically engineered light guides. In addition to all the original lighting options from HUE+, including a dozen presets (Fading, Breathing, Spectrum Wave, Pulse etc.) and a fully controlled "custom" mode, Aer RGB introduces exclusive modes such as the RPM and Wings modes. By combining LED strips and Aer RGB thanks to HUE+, aesthetics-focused users can enjoy additional options to further polish the looks of their rig.
Easy to install, control & operate
Users can control up to 5 Aer RGB fans per HUE+ lighting channel (up to a maximum of 10 fans). Aer RGB fans can be linked together and assigned to groups to further customize the setup. Illumination options are easily adjusted using CAM, our free PC monitoring software.
Improved airflow and silent operation
Aer RGB fan blades are designed for optimal airflow while keeping noise to a minimum with a winglet-tip design. Fluid dynamic bearings provide long-lasting silent performance.
Aer RGB120 Starter Pack: 2 x Aer RGB120 and a HUE+ - $79.99
Aer RGB140 Starter Pack: 2 x Aer RGB140 and a HUE+ - $89.99
Aer RGB120 Triple Pack: 3 x Aer RGB120 - $79.99
Aer RGB140 Triple Pack: 3 x Aer RGB140 - $89.99
Aer RGB120 - $29.99
Aer RGB140 - $34.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit