Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new flagship Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK. The iChiLL BLACK edition stands for an industry-leading Hybrid cooling solution that combines super-silent air-flow with ultimate water-cooling.
Taking place at the absolute top-of-the-hill, the latest descendant of INNO3D's GeForce GTX 1080 high-end graphics card family, comes with 8GB GDDR5X at a bit-rate of 256bit and a core clock rate at 1759MHz. The DVI, DP and HDMI ports enables the gamer to connect with up to three screens for the ultimate gaming experience.
"We're aiming to satisfy the enthusiast gamer who has ridiculous demands and with our iChiLL BLACK edition they get the Brute among High-End Graphics Cards," states Stanley Wong, Managing Director at INNO3D. "The Hybrid cooling solution makes it possible to squeeze every single drop of performance out of the highest performing components. It not only results in an awesome performing product, it also runs at extremely low noise levels."
The INNO3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK edition has been designed to run the highest and most demanding software, including the upcoming Virtual Reality games and applications.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit