Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new flagship Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK. The iChiLL BLACK edition stands for an industry-leading Hybrid cooling solution that combines super-silent air-flow with ultimate water-cooling.
Taking place at the absolute top-of-the-hill, the latest descendant of INNO3D's GeForce GTX 1080 high-end graphics card family, comes with 8GB GDDR5X at a bit-rate of 256bit and a core clock rate at 1759MHz. The DVI, DP and HDMI ports enables the gamer to connect with up to three screens for the ultimate gaming experience.
"We're aiming to satisfy the enthusiast gamer who has ridiculous demands and with our iChiLL BLACK edition they get the Brute among High-End Graphics Cards," states Stanley Wong, Managing Director at INNO3D. "The Hybrid cooling solution makes it possible to squeeze every single drop of performance out of the highest performing components. It not only results in an awesome performing product, it also runs at extremely low noise levels."
The INNO3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK edition has been designed to run the highest and most demanding software, including the upcoming Virtual Reality games and applications.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard