Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new flagship Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK. The iChiLL BLACK edition stands for an industry-leading Hybrid cooling solution that combines super-silent air-flow with ultimate water-cooling.
Taking place at the absolute top-of-the-hill, the latest descendant of INNO3D's GeForce GTX 1080 high-end graphics card family, comes with 8GB GDDR5X at a bit-rate of 256bit and a core clock rate at 1759MHz. The DVI, DP and HDMI ports enables the gamer to connect with up to three screens for the ultimate gaming experience.
"We're aiming to satisfy the enthusiast gamer who has ridiculous demands and with our iChiLL BLACK edition they get the Brute among High-End Graphics Cards," states Stanley Wong, Managing Director at INNO3D. "The Hybrid cooling solution makes it possible to squeeze every single drop of performance out of the highest performing components. It not only results in an awesome performing product, it also runs at extremely low noise levels."
The INNO3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK edition has been designed to run the highest and most demanding software, including the upcoming Virtual Reality games and applications.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard