Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new flagship Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK. The iChiLL BLACK edition stands for an industry-leading Hybrid cooling solution that combines super-silent air-flow with ultimate water-cooling.
Taking place at the absolute top-of-the-hill, the latest descendant of INNO3D's GeForce GTX 1080 high-end graphics card family, comes with 8GB GDDR5X at a bit-rate of 256bit and a core clock rate at 1759MHz. The DVI, DP and HDMI ports enables the gamer to connect with up to three screens for the ultimate gaming experience.
"We're aiming to satisfy the enthusiast gamer who has ridiculous demands and with our iChiLL BLACK edition they get the Brute among High-End Graphics Cards," states Stanley Wong, Managing Director at INNO3D. "The Hybrid cooling solution makes it possible to squeeze every single drop of performance out of the highest performing components. It not only results in an awesome performing product, it also runs at extremely low noise levels."
The INNO3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL BLACK edition has been designed to run the highest and most demanding software, including the upcoming Virtual Reality games and applications.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon