G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing a new high-end Trident Z memory kit with the growing popularity of 32GB (8GBx4) capacity configuration at DDR4-3866MHz CL18-19-19-39 under 1.35V. Manufactured with the high performance Samsung IC memory chips and selected for its high frequency performance, this memory kit marks the continuous growth of high performance DDR4 on the popular Intel Skylake platform.
With the transition into higher capacity memory kits for gaming, work, and daily use, G.SKILL is raising the bar on DDR4 memory kits with 32GB (8GBx4) capacity, resulting in a jump from a previous DDR4-3600MHz speed to an astounding DDR4-3866MHz. See below for the test screenshot with the memory kit on an Intel Core i7-6600K processor and ASUS Z170-Deluxe motherboard.
Supporting XMP 2.0 for easy overclocking and setup, this high performance DDR4-3866MHz 32GB (8GBx4) kit will be available under the Trident Z series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard