G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing a new high-end Trident Z memory kit with the growing popularity of 32GB (8GBx4) capacity configuration at DDR4-3866MHz CL18-19-19-39 under 1.35V. Manufactured with the high performance Samsung IC memory chips and selected for its high frequency performance, this memory kit marks the continuous growth of high performance DDR4 on the popular Intel Skylake platform.
With the transition into higher capacity memory kits for gaming, work, and daily use, G.SKILL is raising the bar on DDR4 memory kits with 32GB (8GBx4) capacity, resulting in a jump from a previous DDR4-3600MHz speed to an astounding DDR4-3866MHz. See below for the test screenshot with the memory kit on an Intel Core i7-6600K processor and ASUS Z170-Deluxe motherboard.
Supporting XMP 2.0 for easy overclocking and setup, this high performance DDR4-3866MHz 32GB (8GBx4) kit will be available under the Trident Z series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series