G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing a new high-end Trident Z memory kit with the growing popularity of 32GB (8GBx4) capacity configuration at DDR4-3866MHz CL18-19-19-39 under 1.35V. Manufactured with the high performance Samsung IC memory chips and selected for its high frequency performance, this memory kit marks the continuous growth of high performance DDR4 on the popular Intel Skylake platform.
With the transition into higher capacity memory kits for gaming, work, and daily use, G.SKILL is raising the bar on DDR4 memory kits with 32GB (8GBx4) capacity, resulting in a jump from a previous DDR4-3600MHz speed to an astounding DDR4-3866MHz. See below for the test screenshot with the memory kit on an Intel Core i7-6600K processor and ASUS Z170-Deluxe motherboard.
Supporting XMP 2.0 for easy overclocking and setup, this high performance DDR4-3866MHz 32GB (8GBx4) kit will be available under the Trident Z series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard