ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced ROG Masters, Asia's largest eSports tournament with a prize pool of US$200,000. From September to October, 2016, Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) teams will battle it out in a series of regional qualifiers for a spot in the Grand Finals, which will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 12th to 13th of November, 2016.
Asia's largest Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament to feature a prize pool of US$200,000
ROG Masters strives to uncover future talent in the Asia Dota 2 and CS:GO scene and bring them into the spotlight. Key matches of the regional qualifiers will be broadcast live online to a global audience.
For team registration and additional information about ROG Masters, log on to https://www.rog-masters.com
- Regional qualifiers for East Asia, Southeast Asia, China, the rest of Asia, and Australia/New Zealand to be held from September to October, 2016
- Competition starts for Australia and New Zealand on the 5th September. Entries close 4th September.
- Offline Grand Final to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 12th to 13th November, 2016
- Tournament to feature Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and a total prize pool of US$200,000
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access