ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today launched XPG FlameDDR4 memory modules. Featuring a sleek heat sink emblazoned with a flame design, XPG Flame DDR4 is available in 288-pin U-DIMM and 260-pin SO-DIMM.
U-DIMM and SO-DIMM models for gamers and overclockers on desktops, notebooks, and more
This marks the first XPG memory for notebooks, and makes XPG Flame an appealing choice for gamers, overclocking, and competitive benchmarkers on desktops, notebooks, and small form factor (SFF) PCs. XPG Flame uses the most carefully-sorted and assembled boards and chips for assured quality and stability. Customers can choose modules in 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB densities, with speeds up to 3000MHz on U-DIMM and 2800MHz on SO-DIMM. All XPG Flame modules support Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) specifications and ship with a lifetime ADATA product warranty.
Expanding DDR4 performance options for desktop enthusiasts
Following the launch of bestselling XPG Z1 DDR4 memory and lucrative XPG Dazzle LED DDR4, XPG Flame brings a highly attractive option for desktop gamers, overclockers, and tuners. With a sleek low profile heat sink, XPG Flame U-DIMM modules use a 10-layer black PCB with 2oz of copper. All of these ensure stable performance and a long module lifespan in every situation, from the most system-stressing games to competitive overclocking and benchmarking. Stock clocks range from 2400MHz to 3000MHz, driven by 1.2V to 1.35V.
Higher speeds are quite readily possible thanks to the premium chips, circuitry, and PCB materials employed. Intel XMP 2.0 support means users have more ways to access memory overclocking, including directly from the operating system rather than via more complex BIOS settings.
First XPG gaming memory for notebooks and compact PCs
XPG Flame signifies a major milestone as the debut of XPG memory in the SO-DIMM form factor. As notebooks now offer gaming experiences equal to those found on many desktops, demand for high quality, fast DDR4 for notebooks, ultrabooks, and SFF (small form factor) PCs is growing. XPG Flame addresses this need with modules set to 1.2V and supporting speeds of 2400MHz to 2800MHz. With a black PCB, XPG Flame SO-DIMM has the same low profile but stylish look of the U-DIMM version, and is equally designed to handle the most enthusiastic gaming, overclocking, and benchmarking.
Top quality assurance
XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules are assembled using high-grade chips selected through a strict filtering process and use finest-quality PCBs. Each module passes rigorous reliability and compatibility tests that exceed those used on mainstream memory modules, ensuring top-notch longevity and durability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege free-to-play trail beginning August 16th
- Rune: Ragnarok receives teaser trailer, screenshots & PC req
- Hi-Rez Studios announces creation of 3 distinct new studios
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution